DCC Banks

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Anyone streaming the banks matches from DCC?
I noticed a few small streams -- on Facebook look up Roy's Basement. Also Badboys Billiard Productions was streaming some matches, but I can't find where.

Pat Fleming Accustats will be switching his TV table to a 9' table for the final day of Banks Tuesday, which is live streamed PPV.

PoolActionTV has a PPV stream of a private room with an action table, but the matches run the gamut -- 9-ball, 10-ball One Pocket -- maybe Banks some of the time, but this one would be money matches only.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Anyone streaming the banks matches from DCC?

I watched a bunch of free bank matches at Mike's... Then he started on the straight pool challenge .. Scan pages down to see older matches if you like. Then he has a pay stream also.. This was so good that I just never bothered to buy the action room and definitely not Accu-stats..Chris Melliing is doing a try now on SP..

https://www.facebook.com/tvmikehustlin

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm here at DCC and even though it is 9-ball banks -- not full rack -- in these later rounds we are seeing quite a bit of tense strategy! I am watching Chris Mellon vs Josh Roberts now -- edit -- Josh just won. But Josh was trying to play real smart and credit Chris for fighting hard but his slight edge in execution wasn't enough to fade the combination of Josh's talent and experience.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Great playing by Billy Thorpe to win the banks! If I'm reading it right, it looks like O. Al Shaneen, Josh Roberts, and Skyler Woodward filled out the top four. Our man JB got into the 10th round, but it wasn't in the cards for him this year.

With these short races to 3, it opens up the field fairly wide. The banks matches are quicker than 1P. They should race to 4 or even 5.

~Doc

Kybanks

Verified Member
Great playing by Billy Thorpe to win the banks! If I'm reading it right, it looks like O. Al Shaneen, Josh Roberts, and Skyler Woodward filled out the top four. Our man JB got into the 10th round, but it wasn't in the cards for him this year.

With these short races to 3, it opens up the field fairly wide. The banks matches are quicker than 1P. They should race to 4 or even 5.

~Doc
[/

I believe the semis and the finals could go to 4 or 5, but the whole tournament is asking for a time increase in getting finished.