1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship

onepockethacker

Verified Member
They just called me from Bogie's and said "Pleeeeeze don't let that Hacker dude come. This is an open carry state, and if he talks the way he writes...."

I wouldn't want to steal the limelight from these legends.. Besides this may be the last time a no talent groupie like yourself gets to rub nutsacks with some hall of famers..:p:lol Besides all the TOP players that are entered are already notches on my stick.. I might show up just to hear all the old war stories.. Thats the best part of any of these tournaments

P.S. As far as open carry goes... that's just for pussies that have had their asses beat about a dozen times and now they carry a gun hoping they don't get it shoved straight up their ass:eek::D

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I wouldn't want to steal the limelight from these legends.. Besides this may be the last time a no talent groupie like yourself gets to rub nutsacks with some hall of famers..:p:lol Besides all the TOP players that are entered are already notches on my stick.. I might show up just to hear all the old war stories.. Thats the best part of any of these tournaments

P.S. As far as open carry goes... that's just for pussies that have had their asses beat about a dozen times and now they carry a gun hoping they don't get it shoved straight up their ass:eek::D

Heh.

You really should try to come. You've been workin' Pancho's routine for long enough that you've got about a dozen of us wantin' to beat you so bad we can taste it. :D

Just don't plan on gettin' any sleep. ;)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Buck tooth

Buck tooth

I talked to Rich 'Bucktooth' Cook today and tried to coax him into coming but no go.

Still too busy making $$ I guess.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I sent my entry in today, hopefully It's not too late?

Looking forward to meeting you all.

John
I was just reading through past postings and saw that you entered. I'm very sorry I did not see this earlier because I would definitely have added your name to the players list.

John Henderson was gracious enough to take the blame, when in fact he had no way of knowing for sure you had entered the tournament. I just missed it, it's my fault, and I'm sorry you were left in the dark for so long.

On behalf of all the players and Bogie's Billiards I'd like to say Welcome Aboard, we are glad to have you and looking forward to meeting you in October.

Jeff Sparks

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Super Senior One Pocket Classic T- Shirt

Super Senior One Pocket Classic T- Shirt

I wanted one! Actually two! I'm into comfort these days, and I wear T-Shirts a lot.

So, I've checked a couple of places on line and found they can be embroidered about as cheap as they can be imprinted (screened).

Here's what I'm getting embroidered on the left front.
1St
ANNUAL
SUPER SENIOR
ONE POCKET CLASSiC
This logo will be balanced perfect on the shirt.

100% heavy cotton (6oz) ( Hanes comfort soft ) Black t-shirt with white embroidery work done on left breast area.

I'm not exactly sure of the prices yet, but with set up fees and art department fees and shipping fees, I'm guessing between $15.00 & $20.00 each for a minimum of 24 t-shirts.

I am getting two, so I need you guys to order 22 more and it's a done deal.
If I don't get 22 sold in a couple of weeks, they might not be ready come event time, so if you want one or two, just give me the size and you can pay me when you show up in October.

Hey, It's no bigge, if I don't get to 24, it's cool, just thought since I would be wearing one, I would offer the opportunity.

I'm told they don't shrink very much, so keep that in mind when you PM me your size and the number of shirts you want.

Don't even ask, they are gonna be black w/ white stitching!

pvclou

Verified Member
1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship

I wanted one! Actually two! I'm into comfort these days, and I wear T-Shirts a lot.

So, I've checked a couple of places on line and found they can be embroidered about as cheap as they can be imprinted (screened).

Here's what I'm getting embroidered on the left front.
1St
ANNUAL
SUPER SENIOR
ONE POCKET CLASSiC
This logo will be balanced perfect on the shirt.

100% heavy cotton (6oz) ( Hanes comfort soft ) Black t-shirt with white embroidery work done on left breast area.

I'm not exactly sure of the prices yet, but with set up fees and art department fees and shipping fees, I'm guessing between $15.00 & $20.00 each for a minimum of 24 t-shirts.

I am getting two, so I need you guys to order 22 more and it's a done deal.
If I don't get 22 sold in a couple of weeks, they might not be ready come event time, so if you want one or two, just give me the size and you can pay me when you show up in October.

Hey, It's no bigge, if I don't get to 24, it's cool, just thought since I would be wearing one, I would offer the opportunity.

I'm told they don't shrink very much, so keep that in mind when you PM me your size and the number of shirts you want.

Don't even ask, they are gonna be black w/ white stitching!

Put me down for an XL, Jeff. I'll pick it up from you at bogies or bogies west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

I will take two, 1 xtra large, 1 double xx large. I was going to order a xxx for my girlfriend (She likes them tight) but she doesn't want one.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

You got it.
Thanks 21 more - 2 for John Henderson = 19 more and it's a done deal.
+ 5 more just ordered = 14 more and I'll order them. We have a new member here at onepocket.org, he's a long time friend and he manages Bogies, his name is John Rizzo. He's buying 2 shirts, now I need 12 more willing souls. Maurice Leblanc just got one, need 11 now. Cory in DC just donated $100.00 to the players pool for one, thanks Cory, down to 10.

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
You got it.
+ 5 more just ordered = 14 more and I'll order them. We have a new member here at onepocket.org, he's a long time friend and he manages Bogies, his name is John Rizzo. He's buying 2 shirts, now I need 12 more willing souls.

You really know how to get stuff done!

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
You really know how to get stuff done!

Imagine yourself at the BBQ pit next spring up in DC, grilling burgers or ribs for some of your one snap buddies and you got on this really cool T-Shirt from the 1ST Senior One Pocket Tournament ever held anywhere!

C'mon down Cory and pick it up in person, we'd like to meet you and you already said you'd like to come.

What size do you want, and how many?

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Imagine yourself at the BBQ pit next spring up in DC, grilling burgers or ribs for some of your one snap buddies and you got on this really cool T-Shirt from the 1ST Senior One Pocket Tournament ever held anywhere!

C'mon down Cory and pick it up in person, we'd like to meet you and you already said you'd like to come.

What size do you want, and how many?

You must have been in sales when taking a break from pool. I'll take one! You have to keep the tournament going for 25 more years, though, so I can wear it while playing.

Hell, get those that you can to sign it and I'll kick in $100, and you can put the extra in the pot or to your beer tab. Would go nicely in my pool room. One of you might be famous some day.

I'm coming to TX for Thanksgiving, so no trip in October. I'll try to break out for a night to play some, but I'll be in Rosenberg, about as far as possible from Bogie's. So that's iffy.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
You must have been in sales when taking a break from pool. I'll take one! You have to keep the tournament going for 25 more years, though, so I can wear it while playing.

Hell, get those that you can to sign it and I'll kick in $100, and you can put the extra in the pot or to your beer tab. Would go nicely in my pool room. One of you might be famous some day.

I'm coming to TX for Thanksgiving, so no trip in October. I'll try to break out for a night to play some, but I'll be in Rosenberg, about as far as possible from Bogie's. So that's iffy.

You got a deal! I'll buy the shirt you send the $100.00 to John Rizzo at Bogies. Attach a brief note saying it's added money for the prize pool, Bogies address is posted in several spots. You're a cool guy Cory, thanks, from all the Old Guys!
Still need your size and your mailing address. Call me when you come down, we'll find a pool room close to Rosenberg and hit a few. 713/302/5801

P.S. I won't make the 25th anniversary, but I hope you do and you get to wear the shirt, how cool would that be!

Last edited:

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
You got it.
+ 5 more just ordered = 14 more and I'll order them. We have a new member here at onepocket.org, he's a long time friend and he manages Bogies, his name is John Rizzo. He's buying 2 shirts, now I need 12 more willing souls. Maurice Leblanc just got one, need 11 now. Cory in DC just donated $100.00 to the players pool for one, thanks Cory, down to 10.

I would like to purchase one. Pay now?

Have fun gentlemen...like you won't..:eek::eek: