Multi rail banks

youngstown

Verified Member
Should you try to apply running English to the object ball? I'm so inconsistent with these!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Multi rail banks

In my experience it depends which bank you are hitting . I think the most important thing is to practice them with a certain English until you get consistent, and then use the same English in the game.

youngstown

Verified Member
Multi rail banks

In my experience it depends which bank you are hitting . I think the most important thing is to practice them with a certain English until you get consistent, and then use the same English in the game.
I'm very inconsistent with the 2 rail short rail first. Instinct tells me to get running English on the obj ball, but I like the way the ball comes off the long rail when I do the opposite. However, I can't seem to find something that works consistently once I start adding 10 or so degree cuts...

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
The English takes on the 2nd rail, if the bank lays short, inside will lengthen it, if it lays long, outside will shorten it.

Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member
Multi rail banks

For normal multie rail banks,I like to put running english on the ob. Johnny B.
That works week when I'm cutting the obj ball, seems that low outside works best. When passing over though, since running English gets applied naturally low outside seems to work again. I can't make them consistently yet, but now I'm at least within a ball of the pocket.

youngstown

Verified Member
Multi rail banks

That works week when I'm cutting the obj ball, seems that low outside works best. When passing over though, since running English gets applied naturally low outside seems to work again. I can't make them consistently yet, but now I'm at least within a ball of the pocket.

Except low outside on a Passover is a sellout in 1p!