Do you plan to play in N.O. Member Tourney?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

That pepper pottin sumbitch can't handle this southern-fried heat. :D

That's it!!! Brace yourself Disco Dave. I'm coming to this shindig!!!!!! The highlight will be seeing your body English while you steer those shots of yours in the hole, and hanging out with that old coot who looks like the Morton's Fisherman!!!

I am beyond excited to see you gents, and meet the guys I have not met yet. I will post my challenge list soon, but if you are reading this, then you are probably on it!!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜Š (except for you, Hacker 😜)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
That's it!!! Brace yourself Disco Dave. I'm coming to this shindig!!!!!! The highlight will be seeing your body English while you steer those shots of yours in the hole, and hanging out with that old coot who looks like the Morton's Fisherman!!!

I am beyond excited to see you gents, and meet the guys I have not met yet. I will post my challenge list soon, but if you are reading this, then you are probably on it!!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜Š (except for you, Hacker 😜)

Welcome to the party. I couldn't stand it either once the barking started.:lol

I hope I am on your list.(I need some $$ to play Jeff and Newkirk).:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Exactly! Lol. You are 100% on my list for later in the weekend. If I beat you early, I'll screw up the rest of my games 😁. And if you kill me (more likely), it will just be LSJohns money that I'm giving you πŸ˜‚

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX

You must be interested in signin up on my list for those who want Disco lessons! :)

Let's see, my dance card so far:

Newkirk
LSJohn
Da Barber
Pepper Pottin Man

How you Mr. Hendy...feel like donating? I need a good spot! :). I'll be in town early...most likely Wednesday thru the weekend.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Not a consideration for me. My gas bill is pretty much a fixed expense even if I don't go to Bogies. I run about 15,000 miles/yr.

Thats not too bad Dave, its 20 miles round trip for me to even go to the store...70 miles round trip to the pool room. 100 if i go to the other room. I've got 12 k on my new truck since the end of Dec and i don't even go out much...lol

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Hang on ther big dog, Mitch and I have a score to settle from the DCC. ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Exactly! Lol. And if you kill me (more likely), it will just be LSJohns money that I'm giving you πŸ˜‚

Ahem. For you to pay off a killing with my cash you would have to "kill" me first. I know I ain't too bright, but I weren't bornded yisterdee.

IOW, you're gonna have to give me a fair game. Seems like about 10-6 and the break. A guy who plays about even with you (Danny Harriman) gave me 11-5 and roasted me.

(Fair game = Gives LSJohn 7/5 the best of it -- LSJohn's Dictionary of Pool.)

All I'll be lookin' for in N.O is fair games. :heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Hang on ther big dog, Mitch and I have a score to settle from the DCC. ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT

Lol. Last I checked you don't get to decide whom I do or do not play. We are about even so cool your heels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We will play again but not if you interfere with my fun with EVERYONE. In that case I may never play you. Don't worry man. We will play.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Man oh man,
My mouth is watering sumthin fierce...
Who's had Cajun boiled blue crab and shrimp, along with new red potatoes and chunks of fresh corn on the cob, all cooked in the same boiling pot...

Sitting around a big banquet table pickin away at the blue crab and eating fresh caught Cajun boiled shrimp, drinking a few Buds with my buds and listening to some road warrior tales... :)

By the look of me, it's not a stretch to guess that eating is one of my favorite things to do, so anything we decide upon will be great for me...

Just sayin...

When in Rome...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Man oh man,
My mouth is watering sumthin fierce...
Who's had Cajun boiled blue crab and shrimp, along with new red potatoes and chunks of fresh corn on the cob, all cooked in the same boiling pot...

Sitting around a big banquet table pickin away at the blue crab and eating fresh caught Cajun boiled shrimp, drinking a few Buds with my buds and listening to some road warrior tales... :)

By the look of me, it's not a stretch to guess that eating is one of my favorite things to do, so anything we decide upon will be great for me...

Just sayin...

When in Rome...

We need to recruit Joe Long (BRLongArm) to arrange catering if we can get Frank's OK.

Joe bought 300 pounds of crawfish, potatoes and corn for everyone at Buffalo's. We don't want Joe to pay, but he knows how to get it done.

Maybe Joe, or Art or jtom can get the OK from Frank so we can plan well ahead.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Lol. Last I checked you don't get to decide whom I do or do not play. We are about even so cool your heels πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We will play again but not if you interfere with my fun with EVERYONE. In that case I may never play you. Don't worry man. We will play.

I know youre a little better than me so I dont know why youre scared. You dont want good action just say so. There are no friends between the diamonds. If you want entertainment, I suggest the French Quarter.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I found a Best Western in Slidell that has rooms left for Friday and Saturday. Thirty minutes to Chalmette and breakfast.