Best Coast Pool-action central

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Our friend Jeff Gregory had heart surgery yesterday. His play of the past few years has really improved and he is a threat to win any tournament he enters. A few years ago when he first started one pocket, you could not leave him a shot, he would run out. Even really crazy shots, he would slam in. He doesnt play nine ball one pocket any longer, his moving is moving up.
He has a congenital heart value problem that he had surgery for when he was eight. Thirty or so years later and he is in again. Like most working stiffs, he has a little insurance, but he still is going to come out the other side with a huge bill to pay. Any contributions that can be made to him would greatly be appreciated by his wife and daughter. A fund will be started soon and an address will be given if you feel generous.
This would be a good time for Tony Annagonni to pay the five thousand he owes Jeff for stiffing him in a tournament.
Thanks guys in advance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Jeff is a personal friend and I have offered support and services to him.

I am waiting to hear about the success of yesterday's operation. Jeff said he was getting the attention of one of the USA's best Heart surgons. This Doctor averages at least 2 of these operation a week.

Jeff is a One Pocket player that is every bit a gentleman and treats the game with tons of respect.

He is one of the Good Guys.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
SactownTom said:
Jeff is a personal friend and I have offered support and services to him.

I am waiting to hear about the success of yesterday's operation. Jeff said he was getting the attention of one of the USA's best Heart surgons. This Doctor averages at least 2 of these operation a week.

Jeff is a One Pocket player that is every bit a gentleman and treats the game with tons of respect.

He is one of the Good Guys.

My wife is a manager at Kaiser and she was going to check on him. He is in ICU and cannot have visitors.

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Jeff Gregory Fund

Jeff Gregory Fund

Scrzbill said:
Our friend Jeff Gregory had heart surgery yesterday. His play of the past few years has really improved and he is a threat to win any tournament he enters. A few years ago when he first started one pocket, you could not leave him a shot, he would run out. Even really crazy shots, he would slam in. He doesnt play nine ball one pocket any longer, his moving is moving up.
He has a congenital heart value problem that he had surgery for when he was eight. Thirty or so years later and he is in again. Like most working stiffs, he has a little insurance, but he still is going to come out the other side with a huge bill to pay. Any contributions that can be made to him would greatly be appreciated by his wife and daughter. A fund will be started soon and an address will be given if you feel generous.
This would be a good time for Tony Annagonni to pay the five thousand he owes Jeff for stiffing him in a tournament.
Thanks guys in advance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have started a Jeff Gregory Fund to help offset his huge medical bills. We made an anouncement during last weekends Worldppa tournament held at California Billiard Club. We recieved $400 from the players and I matched That $400 and a little extra for a total of $837.

California Billiard Club will be hosting a 9-ball open tournament in 3 weeks, were half the proceeds will go to Jeff. I will have more details on our web site, Facebook, One pocket.org, and Azbilliards.com. If you would like to just donate to his fund just send check or call California Billiard Club and ask for Chris Swart.

With all the players out there we should be able to make a big dent in his medical expenses.

Thanks,

Chris Swart, California Billiard Club

SJDinPHX

Suspended
cabilliardclub said:
I have started a Jeff Gregory Fund to help offset his huge medical bills. We made an anouncement during last weekends Worldppa tournament held at California Billiard Club. We recieved $400 from the players and I matched That $400 and a little extra for a total of $837.

California Billiard Club will be hosting a 9-ball open tournament in 3 weeks, were half the proceeds will go to Jeff. I will have more details on our web site, Facebook, One pocket.org, and Azbilliards.com. If you would like to just donate to his fund just send check or call California Billiard Club and ask for Chris Swart.

With all the players out there we should be able to make a big dent in his medical expenses.

Thanks,

Chris Swart, California Billiard Club

Chris,

Count me in for a donation...Played Jeff a few times last year, he is a real gentleman...I'll call you.