donations for sponsrship

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
steve here is a good place to let everyone how they can contribute:)
Anyone who wishes to contribute can do so by paypal to onepocket@onepocket.org or mail a check to:

OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

Pel, I got your check already, thanks!

If you do donate, please mention that you are donating for player sponsorship because I am also receiving HOF dinner reservations now. Also, please mention if you want it to be anonymous -- if you don't, I'm going to assume you don't mind if I list your name.

Also, anyone who donates, MAY be in line for a raffle that we have not firmed up yet. In other words, even though we don't have a raffle set up yet, if you donate now, you will still be included in the raffle IN THE EVENT we have a raffle. We haven't decided on a raffle yet, so no promises either way on whether we will or not.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Anyone who wishes to contribute can do so by paypal to onepocket@onepocket.org or mail a check to:

OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

Pel, I got your check already, thanks!

If you do donate, please mention that you are donating for player sponsorship because I am also receiving HOF dinner reservations now. Also, please mention if you want it to be anonymous -- if you don't, I'm going to assume you don't mind if I list your name.

Also, anyone who donates, MAY be in line for a raffle that we have not firmed up yet. In other words, even though we don't have a raffle set up yet, if you donate now, you will still be included in the raffle IN THE EVENT we have a raffle. We haven't decided on a raffle yet, so no promises either way on whether we will or not.
My contribution was sent. :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you for those that sent money -- four guys ponied up today!!

Lenny Marshall
lll
T Hood
Dustin Miller

This means we can provide more support than just entry fees!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you to those who donated to the player sponsorship fund!

Pel
Lenny Marshall
lll
T Hood
Dustin Miller
cascader
anonymous
Wincardona (pledge)

And of course Greg Sullivan!!

What this adds up to is entry and buybacks for both events, one player each, plus $510 added money to split between the two sponsored players toward their expenses.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thank you to those who donated to the player sponsorship fund!

Pel
Lenny Marshall
lll
T Hood
Dustin Miller
cascader
anonymous
Wincardona (pledge)

And of course Greg Sullivan!!

What this adds up to is entry and buybacks for both events, one player each, plus $510 added money to split between the two sponsored players toward their expenses.
Good stuff! :)

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
As of just now, when Bernie and i caught up, both Ace & Bernie have both received their ONEpocket.org sponsorship and they each got a sporty shirt from OnePocket.org and I believe have one coming from the Beard too. Ace may not have advanced as far as he would have liked in the Banks but he really did proudly represent us -- a good man to have on our team!

Bernie has his first match tonight. Good luck and good shooting Bernie! May you benefit from the three keys to going deep into a big tournament like this: Play well, draw well, and get lucky :D:D