Army helicopter buzzes Doc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I phoned Col. Bille this A.M. to see if he wanted to play some pocket apiece. He said he was just about to take off on his last official helicopter flight before he's formally retired, so he couldn't play.

30 minutes later I'm out in my shed, and I hear "whup-whup-whup-whup". I stepped out in the yard, and there's this big white and orange Army helicopter doing curly-cues 400 feet above my head! I could be mistaken without my glasses, but it looked like someone was hanging outta the cockpit flippin' me the bird...:cool:

Some guys just ain't "right"...:D But I was happy to participate in the Colonel's last official flight.

~Doc

John Brumback

Verified Member
That was awesome !!! Thanks for letting us know about that!! JB

PS: guess I'll never get the ride though:mad::lol

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
200 feet, you say? Big deal. I jump almost that high when playing one pocket!

You're lucky Doc didn't reach up and grab you and adjust your rotor or something.

Bill

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I phoned Col. Bille this A.M. to see if he wanted to play some pocket apiece. He said he was just about to take off on his last official helicopter flight before he's formally retired, so he couldn't play.

30 minutes later I'm out in my shed, and I hear "whup-whup-whup-whup". I stepped out in the yard, and there's this big white and orange Army helicopter doing curly-cues 400 feet above my head! I could be mistaken without my glasses, but it looked like someone was hanging outta the cockpit flippin' me the bird...:cool:

Some guys just ain't "right"...:D But I was happy to participate in the Colonel's last official flight.

~Doc

Doc, You dogged it...by not thinking fast, grabbing your cellphone, and taking a picture of that to share with us...:frus

- Ghost

Last edited: