Upcoming One-Pocket Tournaments in 2004

JAM

Verified Member
These days, there's a 9-ball tournament just about every week of the year, but there ain't too many one-pocket tournaments on the horizon. Yet, when it comes down to action, one-pocket prevails, at least in my neck of the woods.

Of course, NEXT WEEK, August 18-22, the Carolinas Open will feature a one-pocket tournament to occur August 18-19.

I got a phone call from Texas Tom (LOL), and he told me he will be attending the Carolinas Open in Goldsboro, NC. I also have it on good authority that Earl will be there. Jose is most likely on his way. Alex has been rumored to be there as well to defend his 9-ball win of last year. Ronnie Wiseman didn't show up at the Big Apple in NYC this past week, but I'm hoping he will be in Goldsboro, too, to defend his one-pocket win from last year. And from reading this forum, I believe Double D is coming. I'm REALLY looking forward to next week, getting out of Dodge! :D

Texas Tom told me there's TWO one-pocket tournaments coming up, one in Vegas and one in Tulsa.

I don't think this Onepocket.Org forum needs a tournament section, but I would like to know the where-and-when of these.

Does anybody have any info for the aspiring one-pocket players and inquiring minds?

JAM

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
JAM said:
These days, there's a 9-ball tournament just about every week of the year, but there ain't too many one-pocket tournaments on the horizon. Yet, when it comes down to action, one-pocket prevails, at least in my neck of the woods.

Of course, NEXT WEEK, August 18-22, the Carolinas Open will feature a one-pocket tournament to occur August 18-19.

I got a phone call from Texas Tom (LOL), and he told me he will be attending the Carolinas Open in Goldsboro, NC. I also have it on good authority that Earl will be there. Jose is most likely on his way. Alex has been rumored to be there as well to defend his 9-ball win of last year. Ronnie Wiseman didn't show up at the Big Apple in NYC this past week, but I'm hoping he will be in Goldsboro, too, to defend his one-pocket win from last year. And from reading this forum, I believe Double D is coming. I'm REALLY looking forward to next week, getting out of Dodge! :D

Texas Tom told me there's TWO one-pocket tournaments coming up, one in Vegas and one in Tulsa.

I don't think this Onepocket.Org forum needs a tournament section, but I would like to know the where-and-when of these.

Does anybody have any info for the aspiring one-pocket players and inquiring minds?

JAM
Jenn, OnePocket.org actually does have a tournament events calender, it's under the 'Playing the Game' drop down menu:
http://onepocket.org/one_pocket_pool_events.htm
We don't have a tournament forum, though. Not sure if there are quite enough One Pocket events for a dedicated forum, but if anyone ever wants to post any tournament info right here, they are totally invited to!

You got some great pics at last year's event -- I look forward to seeing what you get this year...

I'm not going to make the Fast Eddie's event, but it sure sounds like a lot of fun!!