Happy Holidays, Pool People! You Scoundrels and Scholars. You Schemers and Dreamers.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Dear Gentle Readers,

My best wishes to some of the more fascinating peeps on the planet. May you and yours be happy and healthy, secure and prosperous. Or, at least comfortable!

It’s a bit early to be spreading seasonal cheer, but I’ll soon be leaving - - and will be out of pocket until next year - - for our annual family skiing vacation. Now, stop cheering you Gomers!

In Aspen I’ll be with some pretty nifty nieces and nephews who adore me … what’s not to like! Even without a certain fella who used to tag along with me. (Hmm … does Niels ski? Probably, he’s European. And living it up, up there … Norway, is it? Oh well.)

Anyway, to my favorite forumistas … Jolly Christmas, Merry Hanukkah, Radiant Kwanza!

Cheerful good cheer is my life - - that’s just how I roll, esse,

Sunny

P. S. What are your New Year’s Intentions? Mine - - and it’s an annually under-successful undertaking - - is to be a better person. We’ll see.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Niels is from the Netherlands. I actually saw him practicing in a pool hall in Amsterdam, which is surprising, seeing as how I spent 99% of my time there in "coffee" shops.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Thank you for being you, to me you have always been a "breath of fresh air" and I hope your holiday season is as good and festive as you make it appear,enjoy.

Bill Incardona

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Happy Holidays to you Sunny,

Hope we can get you to DCC this year, I know you'd have a great time. Not like Sturgis but close.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Marvin Gay

Marvin Gay

I had to listen to a song I've always enjoyed ''Sonny thank your for the' sunshine in ma hair'.......................how does that verbage correlate with You......................ta da ta da ....................Sonny.....''l'm so blue''. :rolleyes:

Aspen, have a great time, and if you call for a cab (that's if your coming in to the Aspen Airport via Lear Jet day time) ask for Dave acquaintance of a friend....he drives a POS 300K Subaru and doesn't drink cause he works the day shift. Ask em how his new clutch is, he'll freak out that you know about his E. coast trip. At night, he can't drive ''cocktails''.:lol

Merry Xmas, hope ta meet ya @ DCC I'll probably be the Tallest Old Man there.

Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie as normal...the right question...

B

Must be my Army training. BTW the VA is sure taking good care of me now. It may not be so hot in Phoenix if news reports are accurate but the South Eastern division is jam up. The best thing about them is the way they treat you. They treat you like you are gold. They treat you with respect and they are very helpful. It makes you proud to have served.

Last edited: