Do you plan to play in N.O. Member Tourney?

kicker

Verified Member
Not 100% until closer to the date, but I should be there.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
With 24 or more players, Do we need to start Friday night?

I'd say no. At least some of these guys wouldn't be able to make Fri nite, and I think the early sign-ups should have priority.

We''ll have plenty of time with 8 tables and 3/2.

If we have more than 32 it could cause a time problem, but I think that could be solved by playing later Sat nite. Better than knocking out guys who can't make it Friday IMO.

If it starts looking close, we could limit to 32; that would change entry-fee payment to advance payment and first-come-first-served.

We still have plenty of time to make any modifications that look necessary.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I'm battling some health issues right now. Hopefully my medical situation will be resolved or ameliorated by then. For now, I'm planning on attending.

Dave, I hope you can make it. It would be great to see you again. I spoke with Nathan earlier today and he did not know anything about the tourney as they just got back from a vacation from Prague late Saturday night but he is interested as well. Maybe you guys can road trip together? I would be interested in coming in early as well as I have a lot of friends in the area.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Dave, I hope you can make it. It would be great to see you again. I spoke with Nathan earlier today and he did not know anything about the tourney as they just got back from a vacation from Prague late Saturday night but he is interested as well. Maybe you guys can road trip together? I would be interested in coming in early as well as I have a lot of friends in the area.

It will be great to see you again as well as Nate. Although I could potentially give Nate A ride, it may not be practical as I will be going there earlier in the week. We'll see.

baby huey

Verified Member
At this point it looks like I can't make it out there. Working on changing some appointments but it's not looking good at this time.

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
As of now I plan on coming, however it is still 3 months away and my plans may change, I have not looked into the hotels, and car rental, I will be flying into New Orleans.

Tom

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
As of now I plan on coming, however it is still 3 months away and my plans may change, I have not looked into the hotels, and car rental, I will be flying into New Orleans.

Tom

I understand, Tom. Hard to commit this far in advance, but if it's your current intention to be there, I'll add you to the list.

Hope it works out for you.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
27 and counting

27 and counting

...and several "maybes" plus a handful I consider probables who haven't checked in yet.

Where are you Joey A, Dr. Bill, Fireman KC, OnePocketSmitty, Straightback?

C'mon down. ;)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am down as a slim maybe still John. I am thinking I have about a 20% chance of being there at this point. It all depends on my Nashville trip. If I am able I will for sure make it!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
...and several "maybes" plus a handful I consider probables who haven't checked in yet.

Where are you Joey A, Dr. Bill, Fireman KC, OnePocketSmitty, Straightback?

C'mon down. ;)

Thanks for leaving me off the list John. I understand since you think I will be demanding the jelly beans lost at the DCC. Only thing you and I wont be doing is eating at the same table. BTW my chances are 50/60/30/60 at this point.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Thanks for leaving me off the list John. I understand since you think I will be demanding the jelly beans lost at the DCC. Only thing you and I wont be doing is eating at the same table. BTW my chances are 50/60/30/60 at this point.

No, my "C'mon down" list was guys I feel sure will want to be there... I'm not including any of you 50/60/30/60 guys.

You can put me down as 90/10 IF 98.6.

If it turns out you can't make it, I'll UPS you some Louisiana Tex-Mex.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I'll try to make it but no guarantee. If there are 32 players me included and someone else wants to play i'll give up my spot outside of one month before the tournament if I haven't committed. Thanks.

Dr. Bill