To red shoes

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
miller action

miller action

almanza - $50
jimmy b - $100 (next 1P.org sponsor/vote credits)

got another $50 burning a hole in my pocket...who wants it?

:)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
$$

$$

almanza - $50

I will bring a little extra for any sweaters in the room that want to bet something, just to give them a little action for being there.

Miller, you are down for $50 whether you are there or not. That should cover one of my pizza nights.:D

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I will bring a little extra for any sweaters in the room that want to bet something, just to give them a little action for being there.

Miller, you are down for $50 whether you are there or not. That should cover one of my pizza nights.:D

alright, you're on the book for $50 :).
i'll talk to my accountant (wife) tomorrow to see about making the trip. somebody has to keep that scrawny lil' ghost safe with all that cheese...:D

Jimmy B

Verified Member
you got action chump :eek::D.
i'll take the ghost for a cecil - proceeds to the site.

Ok. Confirmed. Way to step up. I was kinda hoping for you when I posted. I know you have already done more than your part so this is great. Thanks Dustin

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
alright, you're on the book for $50 :).
i'll talk to my accountant (wife) tomorrow to see about making the trip. somebody has to keep that scrawny lil' ghost safe with all that cheese...:D

Dustin....To help twist your wife/accountants arm a little to 'let you' :rolleyes: come up here to support the Ghost..remind her about all of those t-shirts that the Ghost gave to her daughter...;)...:heh

- Ghost

PS, And to any heist-men reading this..:eek:..the Ghost will at no time have any cash on him - I will be bringing no $$$ to the match, and my winnings will be pay-palled to me by my stakehorse...:heh

Last edited:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
It's going to be epic. We need to create more excitement about it. I would like a very small bet for $100 with somebody. It would have to go like this. Whoever calls me can take their pick. The loser has to send in the hondo to Boss Man Booth for the next sponsored event, however the winner will get the credit for the money and get the allowed votes for that amount. Obviously neither party will profit any money but it will help the next event. And finally, it has to be someone who has been posting on here that we know. Not some sketchy mullfukr we don't know. I don't want some shady fuk like sc5 from AZ coming in here to start making bets. I'm pulling for both of them. Like Mike Massey use to say before a match when he shook hands-"Good Luck And Play Good"

I have no idea who has the edge but I'll take up to $100 on the Ghost solely because I used to live in Chicago and even played him in a Sunday tournament at Chris's and a few Saturday tournaments at a place in Skokie that I've forgotten the name of. (In the late 1990s).

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I have no idea who has the edge but I'll take up to $100 on the Ghost solely because I used to live in Chicago and even played him in a Sunday tournament at Chris's and a few Saturday tournaments at a place in Skokie that I've forgotten the name of. (In the late 1990s).

I don't know who has the edge either, Cory, but anyway Miller has already taken my bet, which is, in effect just a donation to the site. But hopefully you can get a call from somebody else. Thank you ..

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I will check out the North Side & Geno's when I am over there.

I am going to make Lou Malnati's the wild 8 over Geno's -- which is still not bad for Geno's, but you must go to the original Geno's on the Michigan st magnificent mile. All the franchises are double tom.

I make Malnati's call the eight over Uno's and Due's, and ALL the Malnati's are consistent and about the same quality.

Beard

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
almanza - $50

Hey, with 4-1/8" pockets, neither one of these old hornyaks is going to run over 2 balls in any inning.:D Could be a full two-day contest...

Doc

Hey, I play on 4" pockets and have even run four a time or two.

I am glad we are not playing on a Diamond with Cyclops balls. It is quite an adjustment from a Gold Crown. We only have a few Diamonds in the Sacramento area and they are not in great shape.

I played on Artie's new Diamond in Vegas and I wish we had some like that around here. Very nice table.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Beer

Beer

Ok, we have the game, bet and where to get pizza covered, what kind of beer does Red Shoes have?

I may need a few to relax me and I always have a couple to celebrate winning a match.:D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA

Cory, if no one else covers it, I will.

This is like a cat finding a birds nest on the ground:heh

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ok, we have the game, bet and where to get pizza covered, what kind of beer does Red Shoes have?

I may need a few to relax me :D

Don't you worry about a thing Johnny boy...the Ghost is gonna have the Red Shoes bartender take special care of you...:eek: :eek:...:D...:p...:lol ------>

Attachments

• A MICK roofie-e1321139150691.png
    A MICK roofie-e1321139150691.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 0

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards beer inventory includes (but not limited to): Miller Lite, Miller Genuine Draft (MGD), Miller High Life, Miller 64, Heineken, Blue Moon, Modelo, Sam Adams Boston Ale, Budweiser, Bud Lite, Stella, Becks, Rolling Rock, Guinness, Coors Lite, O'Doul's and Mike's Hard Lemonade. IN ADDITION we have most types of "HARD LIQUOR" you can think of (Including TOP SHELF brands). NOTE: we will make "blender drinks" (margarita's etc...) "NO UMBRELLAS" in the drinks though. I have a reputation to maintain.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
I stipulated that if you show up, you can get played too.:eek:

Can we use the shot hour glass and the cyclop balls? :lol

I can count on one hand how many times in the past 5 years I've played and I might have a finger or two left over. Never stopped me before so be careful of what you wish for. :)

I have to let my man BP knock your nuts off first. :sorry :eek: :lol

It remains to be seen if it happens though but you going into the hornets nest is admirable. Good luck to you if you do go.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Red Shoes Billiards beer inventory includes (but not limited to): Miller Lite, Miller Genuine Draft (MGD), Miller High Life, Miller 64, Heineken, Blue Moon, Modelo, Sam Adams Boston Ale, Budweiser, Bud Lite, Stella, Becks, Rolling Rock, Guinness, Coors Lite, O'Doul's and Mike's Hard Lemonade. IN ADDITION we have most types of "HARD LIQUOR" you can think of (Including TOP SHELF brands). NOTE: we will make "blender drinks" (margarita's etc...) "NO UMBRELLAS" in the drinks though. I have a reputation to maintain.

I think there is enough there to keep me happy. Black & Tan's for me (Guinness/Heineken). It will feel just like home.

I will tell Bill, my friend from San Francisco, no umbrellas. He will be disappointed.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
And before I forget, you do know I'm a money player dont you?

I've played for 10 a game and have witnesses on here that I have'nt killed yet.