From
vero beach fl
i was having major issues with my stream in the late afternoon
no problems yesterday or earlier in the day
i called lacy's and asked for zach
he got on the phone and worked with me to figure out the problem
he had me go and check my isp number and ping things
we figured out it was my internet connection with att that was the problem
verified when i asked on stream if others were having problems and those who responded said no
we got to i had to view on the lowest definition since my provider could not handle anything better during high volume times
the fact that in the middle of the tournament
he would take the time to help me out
tells me we should support him
buy the $10 deal to view matches after the fact even if it is only for a month or two
thanks again zach/goldy

Goldy

Verified Member
i was having major issues with my stream in the late afternoon
no problems yesterday or earlier in the day
i called lacy's and asked for zach
he got on the phone and worked with me to figure out the problem
he had me go and check my isp number and ping things
we figured out it was my internet connection with att that was the problem
verified when i asked on stream if others were having problems and those who responded said no
we got to i had to view on the lowest definition since my provider could not handle anything better during high volume times
the fact that in the middle of the tournament
he would take the time to help me out
tells me we should support him
buy the $10 deal to view matches after the fact even if it is only for a month or two
thanks again zach/goldy

Thank you so much! I'm interested to see why some may fall off during peak times. Please understand, that we have 1 cluster in St. Louis Missouri. and You're in Florida. For us to be able to do this, without 3rd parties (YouTube/Ustream), certainly there's going to be moments of issues for some. Luckily you can downgrade to 360 or 240p and still watch and hear whats up.. Additionally, with the $10 per month, you can come back and watch in 1080p during off peak times, and should have a great experience as well.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes. Preshate it. I'm watching big Steve Booth in a big money game right now. Mine ran fine on the auto setting.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I agree about Zach. He provided a good set up and stream-- for FREE! He's got a lot of integrity, and is determined to do a good job.

Kudos also to his helper Jason H. He's got a good voice for broadcasting, and is a huge 1P fan. He said he plans to join up with 1p.o. I told him that was good, because we can always use more guys to harass...:D

I commentated with Jason during the Wirth/Newkirk match, which was a lot of fun. It was an educational match to watch. Newkirk is a very strong player, but Wirth's solid moving and play wore him down. Newkirk is still in it though, so it's possible there could be a re-match.:cool:

Steve took up a raffle with the idea of giving Zach a little juice for being so accommodating with his time, expertise and expenses. Tom Wirth put up one of his books for a prize.

~Doc