Super Seniors Classic II Flyer

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
We still have a few more spots open. This goes on Az today, so if you want in, get your entry fee in to John Rizzo at Bogies. Thanks to RedCard (Chuck S) for designing the flyer.

Attachments

• Latest 1010.jpg
    Latest 1010.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
wonderful, good job J.H.

RedCard (Chuck S) designed it and put it together Eddie, all I did was collect some pictures of all your ugly mugs and send them to him.:D

Quite a few of the pics used were taken by Steve at the Battle On The Bayou.

I am hoping I will be able to trade a hot dog for a steak dinner again.:lol

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
RedCard (Chuck S) designed it and put it together Eddie, all I did was collect some pictures of all your ugly mugs and send them to him.:D

Quite a few of the pics used were taken by Steve at the Battle On The Bayou.

I am hoping I will be able to trade a hot dog for a steak dinner again.:lol
I'm thinking Lobster for 2 dogs and a Beer.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Sorry guys and it pains me to say that I will have to pass on this one. I've waited as long as I could before making this decision that's why you haven't heard from me on this.
I'm not ready for a trip like this. but I will be looking forward to the ones in the future. Too bad that I'm going to miss out on those hot dogs.
Good luck to all and I will be watching.

Tylerbob

Verified Member
From
Chandler Texas
I have been watching your win streak at Hard Times, Frank. Enjoyed meeting you in April and sorry you can't make it for this one.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Sorry guys and it pains me to say that I will have to pass on this one. I've waited as long as I could before making this decision that's why you haven't heard from me on this.
I'm not ready for a trip like this. but I will be looking forward to the ones in the future. Too bad that I'm going to miss out on those hot dogs.
Frank sorry you can't make it, but on the other hand I'll won't have to lose to you. By the way who am I going to analyze the shots with. What a BUMMER
Whishing you good health. FastEddieF.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

I hope everything is good with your health Frank and although it's mildly disappointing you will be a no show at the SS this year, it's a tragedy your wife isn't going to be there...:).

I guess I'll just have to wait until next year to get a shot at the $90.00 you clipped me out of.. :mad:

Seriously Frank, you are going to be missed, you are a true gentleman and a fierce competitor... Take care of yourself...:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Sorry to hear you're not going to play this year Frank you will be missed. I really enjoyed playing you in the Seniors event you are a real tough cookie and I was fortunate to have come out on top, hope every things good with your health and hopefully we'll see one another soon.

Dr. Bill