One Pocket Stream

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I wonder if Dustin or Dave were over there sweating the action? Gotta hand it to the two older guys who are playing. 10 ahead is a grueling contest...

~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Anyone know how they ended up last night?
JoeyM

It was seven to four Jake when I quit. As I understand it from listening to the commentators, they play 12 hours every Monday, Weds, Friday until someone is ten games ahead. The bet is 10k each.

Both seem to be good old school one pocket players and with this format, not in a hurry. The older guy who is behind has invented and marketed some products in the pool business. I think he made some jump cues among other products.

I like to watch because they pretty much think the same way I do. Both bank better, shoot straighter and run balls better than I do, but after that, it is pretty much even.:sorry:lol:lol

JoeyM

Verified Member
From
Cartersville, GA
I don't know when you joined the stream, but that 2 hour 2nd game was fun to watch. I kept waiting for one of them to get impatient and fire at their hole and sell out the game, but it didn't happen. Mistakes were made, but no horrible decisions IMHO.
JoeyM

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Did the young guy finish it off last night? He needed 1 ball to get to 8 ahead when I went to bed.
JoeyM

Yes he did. I saw the last couple of games. Good looking stream. They had a side race to four going on too. Lot's of money involved. I think the young guy won all the games last nite.