There will never be another Freddy He was the Superman of pool Part 4

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
I am happy for Freddy He is going to bank pool heaven. Where Freddy's mom and dad will be waiting for Freddy. And I can make a list of all the people and friends will be waiting for Freddy to arrive. And the list will be longer than Freddy's beat list.He will see race track Phil and Cheat, Steve Jones, Mexican Johnny, Gorge Brunt, Johnny Yates, Kennedy, Mary, Merhl Smith and Rose Smith, Corn Bred Red, Grady Mathews, Steve Mizerack, Joey Giovingo, Gorge Fels, Tall A,l All Miller, Wade Crane, Charly Green, Garr Frazier, Harold Denson, Cole Dickson, Danny Medina, Willie Mosconi, Harold Worst, Luther Lassiter, Pony Rosen, Bob Segal, Myer Segal, Ranbow, Willie Hoppe, Ernie Presto, Eddie Lobbe, Cecil Tugwell, Louie Aparicio, Nelly Fox, Babe Ruth, Joe Louis, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Marlin Manrrow, Abraham Lincon And Ronnie Allen, Gene Skinner. And Hundreds of people more.

And the first player Freddy will see is Minnesota Fats. And Fats will ask Freddy what took you so long. And The second and third players Freddy will see will be Bugs Leonard Rucker And Eddie Taylor. And Bugs will tell Freddy you will be with us forever. With our God and our savior Jesus Christ. You made it Freddy to bank pool Heaven and eternal life forever.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am happy for Freddy He is going to bank pool heaven. Where Freddy's mom and dad will be waiting for Freddy. And I can make a list of all the people and friends will be waiting for Freddy to arrive. And the list will be longer than Freddy's beat list.He will see race track Phil and Cheat, Steve Jones, Mexican Johnny, Gorge Brunt, Johnny Yates, Kennedy, Mary, Merhl Smith and Rose Smith, Corn Bred Red, Grady Mathews, Steve Mizerack, Joey Giovingo, Gorge Fels, Tall A,l All Miller, Wade Crane, Charly Green, Garr Frazier, Harold Denson, Cole Dickson, Danny Medina, Willie Mosconi, Harold Worst, Luther Lassiter, Pony Rosen, Bob Segal, Myer Segal, Ranbow, Willie Hoppe, Ernie Presto, Eddie Lobbe, Cecil Tugwell, Louie Aparicio, Nelly Fox, Babe Ruth, Joe Louis, James Dean, Marlon Brando, Marlin Manrrow, Abraham Lincon And Ronnie Allen, Gene Skinner. And Hundreds of people more.

And the first player Freddy will see is Minnesota Fats. And Fats will ask Freddy what took you so long. And The second and third players Freddy will see will be Bugs Leonard Rucker And Eddie Taylor. And Bugs will tell Freddy you will be with us forever. With our God and our savior Jesus Christ. You made it Freddy to bank pool Heaven and eternal life forever.

This is beautiful Artie!!!