Congratulations Shannon Daulton!

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Congratulations to Shannon Daulton for being elected for induction in BOTH the One Pocket Hall of Fame as well as the Bank Pool Hall of Fame!

To be a great enough player to be enshrined in either H.O.F. is an awesome accomplishment. To be inducted in both the very same year.....that's just incredible! It speaks volumes for just how great a player this young man is!
His peers and his many fans have spoken!

Congratulations again Shannon! I am so happy for you and proud of you!

And thanks Mr.Booth for making this all possible. You've long ago cemented YOUR legacy in pooldom by all that you've done to help the great champions gain some much deserved recognition!

Ktown

Verified Member
I am very proud of my buddy Shannon, he is a very deserving recipient. I am looking forward to being able to attend the ceremony this year and paying respect to a man whose entire life has revolved around pool.

Congrats cuz, you deserve it.

Ktown

Verified Member
Congratulations to Shannon Daulton for being elected for induction in BOTH the One Pocket Hall of Fame as well as the Bank Pool Hall of Fame!

To be a great enough player to be enshrined in either H.O.F. is an awesome accomplishment. To be inducted in both the very same year.....that's just incredible! It speaks volumes for just how great a player this young man is!
His peers and his many fans have spoken!

Congratulations again Shannon! I am so happy for you and proud of you!

And thanks Mr.Booth for making this all possible. You've long ago cemented YOUR legacy in pooldom by all that you've done to help the great champions gain some much deserved recognition!

Terry,

I hope you are able to attend this year. I have hoped to meet you somewhere down the road and I can't think of a better place to do so.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Terry
your guy got in...:D twice....:eek:
you know i also thought he should be in
congratulations to shannon:D
quick story sort of related

i went to tunica
was like a kid in the candy store
saw players i only saw on dvd or on stream
got alot of autographs:eek::)
one night as it was getting late for me(9 pm)
as im leaving the tournament area
i see 3 people
sitimg around just passing time
i immediately recognize shannon
i go over do some small talk and ask him if hed sign my shots moves and strategey book
he tells me there is a picture of him when he was about 17 in there
so i search thru the book and finally find his picture
he signs it politely
as we are talking he(shannon) is there with his wife
and another man just listening to our conversation and not budding in

i look at him and realize
YOU ARE JOIHNNY ARCHER...:eek:
he said yes and agreed to an autograph
had i never recognized him he never would have chimed in
do you know who i am?
now thats a champion who has 2 feet on the ground
hope my story isnt too boring
but shannon impressed me by making me feel welcome to talk to him
that i was not intruding
and johnny archers humbleness was commendable
long story to say
congratulations shannon

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Imo there isn't any one player that's more deserving of this duel induction than Shannon Daulton. Shannon has been playing world class pool for over 25 years, impossible, no fact. At the age of 15 he was playing world class pool and at the age of 19 he won the Legends Of One Pocket Championship against the worlds best players. Since then he has won multiple 9ball, one pocket, and bank pool championships, to the tune of "the best in the last 20 years" There isn't any one player in the last 20 years that has played one pocket and bank pool better than Daulton.

Sorry it took so long to get you in. It's no ones fault but your own, who knew you would be playing great at the age of 11? :sorry:D

Your friend,
Bill Incardona

backplaying

Verified Member
Congratulations Shannon Daulton. When the spot light and heat was on, he always seemed to play his best. He will also be known as the best at jacking up and shooting off the rail. I wish the sport could have rewarded the great talents of pool, so people like Shannon could have played all the time, so we could have seen just how good he would have become. I will always remember picking up a young Shannon for a short trip back in the 80's, that had nerves of steel and would pester the shi$$ out of you.

JG-in-KY

Verified Member
From
Whitley City, Kentucky
I also offer my congratulations to Shannon! Terry has been a strong advocate for Shannon being inducted and rightly so. I have know Shannon since he was around nine years old, having lived about 30 miles away. His father Gerald groomed him from day one to be a player. They spent many a day and night and lots of $$. It paid off. I do wish these great pool players could get what they deserve and be able to make a comfortable living plying their trade. Gerald would be proud.