Another A.T givaway

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
No, it's not because they're not selling. It's my thank you to OP.org and their members. I want to give ten Christmas presents to my new friends out there in poolworld. My book THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD. Just register that you want one and I'll have somebody pick random numbers like last time. Previous winners are inelligible. Drawing will be on Christmas. Sorry, you'll have to get your present late.
Keep it fun. Alfie

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
No, it's not because they're not selling. It's my thank you to OP.org and their members. I want to give ten Christmas presents to my new friends out there in poolworld. My book THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD. Just register that you want one and I'll have somebody pick random numbers like last time. Previous winners are inelligible. Drawing will be on Christmas. Sorry, you'll have to get your present late.
Keep it fun. Alfie

Alfie, I still have your excellent book, First signed edition, # 1. Remember ?.. As 'Chief of Operations, for your last giveaway, you "paid" me in books, instead of $$$..Remember ?

I would appreciate it if, (in lieu of more books)...I could please have "Eddie Taylor's" cuestick and case...and his "BCA-HOF" induction Blazer, instead....Eddie said he would have given those things to ME, instead of YOU, 'honest' !...(if had I been there).. because he told me he 'liked' ME better than YOU..! :sorry.....Fair is fair, and I know you will HONOR his 'last wishes'..;)

The Knoxville Duck

PS..Thanking you in advance..(No rush, Bud) ! :)

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Alfie, I still have your excellent book, First signed edition, # 1. Remember ?.. As 'Chief of Operations, for your last giveaway, you "paid" me in books, instead of $$$..Remember ?

I would appreciate it if, (in lieu of more books)...I could please have "Eddie Taylor's" cuestick and case...and his "BCA-HOF" induction Blazer, instead....Eddie said he would have given those things to ME, instead of YOU, 'honest' !...(if had I been there).. because he told me he 'liked' ME better than YOU..! :sorry.....Fair is fair, and I know you will HONOR his 'last wishes'..;)

The Knoxville Duck

PS..Thanking you in advance..(No rush, Bud) ! :)

I'm sure he will get those items right over to you, SuperDuck. I loved that book and remember the characters in there like the fellow who opened locks like I use to do, except I used a fingernail file. I remember when I used to go in an old tavern or beer joint with bar tables, I would also, like AT, go right to the bar and not look at the tables. Thought I was being slick. I won a copy and read it in two or three sittings. Very good.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I want one to support fellow members. Put me in the drawing and if I win, I'll buy a second. Or is that buy one get one free?:eek: A Great Festivus to all!

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Im sure...

Im sure...

.........I dont want one and never will...............how much for 2?.................cheers,Jack

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Book

Book

Happy Holidays to everyone. Please put my name for book drawing.Thankyou,FastEddieF.