Onepocket.org tee shirt photos

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Found this guy at the ring game at Southern Billiards in Starkville, Miss. wearing a Onepocket.org tee shirt. You guys got any photos of others wearing these fine shirts?

Mary B

Verified Member
From
California
Still For Sale?

Still For Sale?

I can't answer that question hemicudas .. But I sure would like to purchase one. I have been so busy working on uncle Eddies [The Knoxville Bear] web site, I forgot to order one when I seen them for sale in here. Question is are they still selling the Onepocket.org tee shirt's?? If so point me in the right direction I would love to have one... :rolleyes:

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Mary B said:
I can't answer that question hemicudas .. But I sure would like to purchase one. I have been so busy working on uncle Eddies [The Knoxville Bear] web site, I forgot to order one when I seen them for sale in here. Question is are they still selling the Onepocket.org tee shirt's?? If so point me in the right direction I would love to have one... :rolleyes:
Steve, your phone is ringing. I don't think there is any problem getting one, Mary. Also, could you post, again I know you did once, your uncle's site. He was the master. I use to listen in awe. BTW, all you have to do is click on Market Place at the top and it will take you to the shirts. Good luck Mary.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
hemicudas said:
Steve, your phone is ringing. I don't think there is any problem getting one, Mary. Also, could you post, again I know you did once, your uncle's site. He was the master. I use to listen in awe. BTW, all you have to do is click on Market Place at the top and it will take you to the shirts. Good luck Mary.
Indeed they are still available, and your support is definitely appreciated. You can purchase by credit card (Paypal) or send a check or MO in the mail.
http://onepocket.org/TeeShirtInfo.htm
Thanks in advance!

How about this one: Efren in a OnePocket.org black polo winning the One Pocket finals match against Cory Deuel at last January's DCC. (He attached the Puyat logo to his sleeve)
InsidePool photo

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
NH Steve said:
Indeed they are still available, and your support is definitely appreciated. You can purchase by credit card (Paypal) or send a check or MO in the mail.
http://onepocket.org/TeeShirtInfo.htm
Thanks in advance!

How about this one: Efren in a OnePocket.org black polo winning the One Pocket finals match against Cory Deuel at last January's DCC. (He attached the Puyat logo to his sleeve)
InsidePool photo
Now that is a world class pic, Steve. Who better to advertise for US?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
NH Steve said:
InsidePool photo
Yeah, now if we could only get him to post on the forum... ;) Maybe if we offered him a free subscription...

Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
Yeah, now if we could only get him to post on the forum... ;) Maybe if we offered him a free subscription...

Doc
Great to see you back online, Art! How are things going for you down there?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
1P.O shirt

1P.O shirt

hemicudas said:
Found this guy at the ring game at Southern Billiards in Starkville, Miss. wearing a Onepocket.org tee shirt. You guys got any photos of others wearing these fine shirts?
Looks like the same guy who tried to trap some of us into a golf game on the 5x10 snooker table...:cool:

Enclosed is a picture of the legendary Gulfport Doc wearing a 1p.o polo shirt, while hoping his opponent will miss. Notice that pesky Pelican in the background searching for fallen coins on the floor. ;)

Doc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks, NHS!

Thanks, NHS!

NH Steve said:
Thanks, Steve. Good to be back. Katrina knocked us to our knees (maybe higher, actually), but we'll come roarin' back. There was total devastation everywhere near the coast from Slidell, Louis. to Mobile, Ala. Much worse than anything they had in New Orleans. The people in Mississippi all pull together though. Nuff said...

Won't be able to get phone service back unil Dec./Jan., so I went with satellite internet. Really like it. Now I can download all the rants much quicker... :D Jim Bob's poolroom in Gulfport was ruined in the storm, but they'll be back up in the Spring. Meanwhile I've played at Two Sisters in Slidell a couple of times. Some of the guys are going to Burl's place in Ocean Springs. (Home of "Biloxi Mike" Surber-- runnerup in the Carolina's Open 1 Pocket) We'll be looking to have a nice one-hole tourney in the Spring.

Keep up the great work, Steve--

Doc

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks, NHS!

Thanks, NHS!

NH Steve said:
Thanks, Steve. Good to be back. Katrina knocked us to our knees (maybe higher, actually), but we'll come roarin' back. There was total devastation everywhere near the coast from Slidell, La. to Mobile, Ala. Much worse than anything they had in New Orleans. The people in Mississippi all pull together though. Nuff said...

Won't be able to get phone service back unil Dec./Jan., so I went with satellite internet. Really like it. Now I can download all the rants much quicker... :D Jim Bob's poolroom in Gulfport was ruined in the storm, but they'll be back up in the Spring. Meanwhile I've played at Two Sisters in Slidell a couple of times. Some of the guys are going to Burl's place in Ocean Springs. (Home of "Biloxi Mike" Surber-- runnerup in the Carolina's Open 1 Pocket) We'll be looking to have a nice one-hole tourney in the Spring.

Keep up the great work, Steve--

Doc

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
gulfportdoc said:
Looks like the same guy who tried to trap some of us into a golf game on the 5x10 snooker table...:cool:

Enclosed is a picture of the legendary Gulfport Doc wearing a 1p.o polo shirt, while hoping his opponent will miss. Notice that pesky Pelican in the background searching for fallen coins on the floor. ;)

Doc
That's it Doc, rub it in. Just because you can afford the polo shirt while your humble $Bill has to settle for the tee. Hey, I booked a big loser just before I ordered the shirt so I was lucky my wife let me order one at all.

As far as the Pelican looking down, he told me he saved every quarter he ever found on the floor/ground since he was 6 years old. That means over the past 78 years he has amassed enough money to buy this toy and even park it in his back yard.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
hemicudas said:
As far as the Pelican looking down, he told me he saved every quarter he ever found on the floor/ground since he was 6 years old. That means over the past 78 years he has amassed enough money to buy this toy and even park it in his back yard.
Are you sure Pelican is only 84? I heard he used to keep track of innings for Alfredo DeOro...:confused:

Doc

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Me & Alfredo DeOro - On The Road.

Me & Alfredo DeOro - On The Road.

gulfportdoc said:
Are you sure Pelican is only 84? I heard he used to keep track of innings for Alfredo DeOro...:confused:

Doc

I remember Alfredo DeOro but never hear his name anymore. They had a hugh picture of him (3 X 5) portrait hanging in the big old St. Louis poolroom - Grand & Olive.
How far back does he go & what did he play?
I often say to younger players - "You hit that like Alfredo DeOro" & they look at me like I'm nuts. Hell, I am.

TY & GL

Last edited:

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
gulfportdoc said:

Doc
He could be lying, Doc. Told me he use to rack balls for Alfie, that's what Pel called him, so he could practice his one pocket break.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Alfredo DeOro

Alfredo DeOro

OldHasBeen said:
I remember Alfredo DeOro but never hear his name anymore. They had a hugh picture of him (3 X 5) portrait hanging in the big old St. Louis poolroom - Grand & Olive.
How far back does he go & what did he play?
I often say to younger players - "You hit that like Alfredo DeOro" & they look at me like I'm nuts. Hell, I am.

TY & GL

Tom, this is from the BCA website:

The career of the distinguished Spanish champion ALFREDO DeORO encompassed both Three-Cushion and Pocket Billiards and spanned the closing decades of the 19th century and the opening decades of the 20th. DeOro, who served in his country's diplomatic corps, first gained the Pocket Billiard crown in 1887. He was to repeat the achievement 16 times in the next 25 years. DeOro held the Three-Cushion title 10 times from 1908 through 1919. In 1934, at the age of 71, DeOro came out of retirement for a Championship Tournament, winning two dramatic victories from defending champion Welker Cochran and the ultimate winner of the tournament, Johnny Layton.

Doc

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
So sad

So sad

All you young'uns picking on the old guy. Ought to be 'shamed. Stickup fer me OHB. Us old farts gotta watch out fer each other.

Hey guys, I 'poligize for not being around in a while. I offer no excuse but do promise to try and do better.

Cyco and I had been playing a little one hole after we close a couple of days a week but now my Diamond is being use to pile a bunch of stuff on while I is "organizin'". We have the Valley but One Pocket on a barbox just don't cut it.

Later folks, Pel

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Utalkntame?

Utalkntame?

Pelican said:
All you young'uns picking on the old guy. Ought to be 'shamed. Stickup fer me OHB. Us old farts gotta watch out fer each other.

Hey guys, I 'poligize for not being around in a while. I offer no excuse but do promise to try and do better.

Cyco and I had been playing a little one hole after we close a couple of days a week but now my Diamond is being use to pile a bunch of stuff on while I is "organizin'". We have the Valley but One Pocket on a barbox just don't cut it.

Later folks, Pel

I may be old & Yes, I may have considerable gas from time to time (wifypoo says 24/7) - but - I'm not "AN OLD FART"!

TY & GL

Mary B

Verified Member
From
California

Ya' Steve answer your phone :) "Thank you" I will head there and order one asap :) You can find my uncle Eddies web site click here I still have tons of thing's to add to it, but I enjoy working on it also. I hope I did that right *Smile* Please stop by and sign the Memorial Book .... I want to Thank you all for all of the kind words, about uncle Eddie .. ya' he was one Fantastic Guy and will be missed dearly...