Rather than hijack...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
Jesse, your stuff is awesome. Not only execution-wise, but very creative. Yes, I do have a whole series of bank shots that I call, banking in the round. First made that shot, (for fun) in the 60s in Bensingers. I waited until somebody else mentioned it before I chimed in because I have a Post Policeman that follows me around these threads, and if I mention anything that happened to me in my 50 yr pool career, he writes me a ticket for "bragging."

Anyway, keep it up, and bring that act to DCC where you can get the proper exposure. I'll bang the drum for you if you come.

Beard

Nice videos Jesse, Excellent work ...I will not hi-jack your thread...Just could not pass up this opportunity to prove a point..Caution...If you let Fred "Bang your Drum" pretty soon he will take credit for "discovering" you and/or "mentoring you"..

PS..Some people's minds tend to wander...Case in point, as I said before, "every post he writes, he has to snipe at me".....Is it OBSESSION OR GUILT ?.. At least I know he's thinking of me..Rolleyes:
Coming Soon !!! New avatar....Chicago Rump Roast (Well Done)..

...I will make a fresh reply. Notice that I cited a fact (see the sentence in bold). The man does obsessively follow my posts and refutes everything I have to say. He proved it again with his post above. Then he furthers the case by taking a harmless, helpful offer I made to Jesse to get him started at DCC (which I can do, by the way), into another of his sarcastic fantasy accusations. (The fact that Efren credits me for teaching him onepocket must really burn his bunions).

I hope the Ghost shoots him into a coma.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Finally...order out of chaos...

Finally...order out of chaos...

=fred bentivegna

I First made that shot, (for fun) in the 60s in Bensingers. (what a complete shocker that is)

(The fact that Efren credits me for teaching him onepocket must really burn his bunions).(This undoubtably delayed his peaking, by several years,....He is just too humble and polite to mention it)

I hope the Ghost shoots him into a coma. ((much preferred, over having to endure your blather)

Beard

Dear Over-cooked Chicago "Rump" Roast,

Would you believe, I would actually welcome being in a "coma",...over having to listen to any more of your self-righteous indignation, and outlandish braggadacio...aaargh !
"Ignore" does not work, because you permeate every thread with your shameless "brag/boast/legacy" drivel....I would have to quit the forum. (or get banned) Then who would keep you under some level of restraint...I am willing to make that sacrifice, for the good of the entire forum..:eek:

However, ever alert to my duties... rather than interupt anyone else's threads, (or posts).... I will henceforth, use only this thread, to report every time I catch you making a complete ass of yourself !!!................ (see ** below)

Deputy Duck <---Still wuv's Fred...(actually, I only inserted that to piss you off).. :cool:

PS.. **Note;...I strongly suggest Booth arrainge for more memory and bandwidth,... because this thread will grow to unheard of proportions very rapidly.. Faster than ANY 1P.org. or AZB thread...EVER...if I can only learn to type fast enough..:p
Then again, I don't think even JAM (@ 160 wpm"s) would be able to keep up with ALL your 'complete ass' faux paus..(unless she quit her job)..:rolleyes:

PPS..Certain (very few) portions of this post, are in jest,....and are designed only to irritate....:eek:

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Brief reply

Brief reply

SJDinPHX said:
Dear Over-cooked Chicago "Rump" Roast,

Would you believe, I would actually prefer a "coma",...over having to listen to any more of your self-righteous indignation, and outlandish braggadacio...aaargh !
"Ignore" does not work, because you permeate every thread with your shameless "brag/boast/drivel"....I would have to quit the forum. (or get banned) Then who would keep you under some level of restraint...I am willing to make that sacrifice, for the good of the entire forum..:eek:

However, ever alert to my duties... rather than interupt anyone else's threads, (or posts).... I will henceforth, use only this thread, to report every time I catch you making a complete ass of yourself !!!................ (see ** below)

Deputy Duck <---Still wuv's Fred...(actually, I only inserted that to piss you off).. :cool:

PS.. **Note;...I strongly suggest Booth arrainge for more memory and bandwidth,... because this thread will grow to unheard of proportions very rapidly.. Faster than ANY 1P.org. or AZB thread...EVER...if I can only learn to type fast enough..:p
Then again, I don't think even JAM (@ 160 wpm"s) would be able to keep up with ALL your 'complete ass' faux paus..(unless she quit her job)..:rolleyes:

PPS..Certain (very few) portions of this post, are in jest,....and are designed only to irritate....:eek:

The man danced around every question the prosecutor put forth.

Beard

Attachments

• InternetForumCop.jpg
    InternetForumCop.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0

Don't worry, Ducky. If that brickhead, Ghost, puts you into a coma, I'll make sure you recover. :)

Nursemaid Clare

P.S. Warning: my bedside manner leaves A LOT to be desired. :eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
The man danced around every question the prosecutor put forth.

Beard

A typical, blustering, "who me", grossly exagerated, and uninformed response...You are NOT the prosecutor, doorknob...You are the defendant !!!..:rolleyes:

View attachment 1143

PS...Nice cue stick, is that for "banking" only ? (notice dunce cap)...:p

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Re; Post #261---C and B Music Lover's Thread....

Re; Post #261---C and B Music Lover's Thread....

Now thats more like it Fred... Those are the kind of stories we like to hear from you. They are so much more interesting, then when you talk about destroyiing ALL who dared to test your skills at pool, and your divine, unparalleled legacy !

However, I did notice your little snipe about "dates"...No need for dates Fred, I for one, trust your total recall,[sic]...from the womb on..:rolleyes

Deputy Duck

PS..Attn Steve;...When you get a chance, you may want to move this thread to the Member's Only forum...I am sure the "Rump Roast" will be getting many more posts re; his uncalled for snipes at moi..(not to mention his many other "faux paus").:cool:....Also, the PM's (and phone calls) I have rec'd, in support of my "Crusade for Humbleness" in the Beard,... are beginning to reach
"Beat List" proportions...I will need that extra RAM, if I should decide to publish them ALL at once..:D
DD

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
"We?"

"We?"

SJDinPHX said:
Now thats more like it Fred... Those are the kind of stories we like to hear from you. They are so much more interesting, then when you talk about destroyiing ALL who dared to test your skills at pool, and your divine, unparalleled legacy !

However, I did notice your little snipe about "dates"...No need for dates Fred, I for one, trust your total recall,[sic]...from the womb on..:rolleyes

Deputy Duck

PS..Attn Steve;...When you get a chance, you may want to move this thread to the Member's Only forum...I am sure the "Rump Roast" will be getting many more posts re; his uncalled for snipes at moi..(not to mention his many other "faux paus").:cool:....Also, the PM's (and phone calls) I have rec'd, in support of my "Crusade for Humbleness" in the Beard,... are beginning to reach
"Beat List" proportions...I will need that extra RAM, if I should decide to publish them ALL at once..:D
DD

Who elected you to speak for "We?" Now you know where my arrogance accusation came from.
Is there any other kind of conversation you can deploy out of that booze addled brain? Same theme over and over. The same talking points, like on a looped recording. Do you actually still think you are being clever? Its becoming grounds for pity not laughs.

I have so far asked you a batch of sensible questions, questions that if you were really trying to defend your postions, you would have attemped to respond to. You "tactfully" ignored each and every one, and instead went back to, "brag," beat-list," "liar," and sarcastic claims about things I never came close to saying.

Let me scape the wound again. Is Phil Welch a liar, pool fan, or bribed accomplice? How 'bout Efren? I pay him off too? Did those things I said happened, happen?! You do have conflicting testimony somewhere? Of course you are required to present some modicum of proof rather than nah,nah, nah,nah.

You must have been in heaven when Oldschoolpool disclaimed the Tony Fargo match. The subsequent crash, when Newfosgatesucks fired back and reverified what he had said originally, had to be brutal for you. I feel your pain.

Quote SJD:"then when you talk about destroyiing ALL who dared to test your skills at pool, and your divine, unparalleled legacy ! "
Just a little over the top dont you think? Is there any sort of sensible argument you might want to make?

Beard
I also have a hunch that your cods crinkled when you found out that the Ghost had actually sent in his $300.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Another hopeless attempt...

Another hopeless attempt...

I will try and answer all your "burning questions", one at a time. However, if you want sensible answers,.you must ask sensible questions...Most are based on your "need" to be accepted as a "top player", and the ultimate authority on all things pool related... They have all been answered at some point...it is you who have chosen to side-step them.
Fred, I fear you are losing it...Trading barbs with you, has actually made me prefer AB's repetitive, rambling diatribes...:eek:

fred bentivegna said:
Who elected you to speak for "We?" Now you know where my arrogance accusation came from.
I was chosen by the masses...All this BS, from a guy who is the undisputed KING of arrogance ????

Do you actually still think you are being clever? Its becoming grounds for pity not laughs.
I will say "pity" is the word I have heard most, in all my supportive PM's...however, it is always directed at YOU.

Is Phil Welch a liar, pool fan, or bribed accomplice?
Don't know the man, so I would have to guess here...I pick option #2 or possibly, #3

How 'bout Efren? Did I pay him off too?
I have told you many times, he undoubtably would have peaked much sooner, with better tutelage.

Quote SJD:"..."when you talk about destroyiing all who dared to test your skills at pool, and your divine, unparalleled legacy" !
Just a little over the top dont you think?
Not at all,...actually its right on target.

I also have a hunch that your cods crinkled when you found out that the Ghost had actually sent in his $300.
I actually did feel a stirring in my loins I had not felt since the time YOU had threatened to play me something..ANYTHING....I'm not sure if it was "crinkling"...it may have been an "erection"..:D :D :D

Last edited:

OldSchool

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Is there any other kind of conversation you can deploy out of that booze addled brain? Same theme over and over. The same talking points, like on a looped recording. Do you actually still think you are being clever? Its becoming grounds for pity not laughs.

I have so far asked you a batch of sensible questions, questions that if you were really trying to defend your postions, you would have attemped to respond to. You "tactfully" ignored each and every one, and instead went back to, "brag," beat-list," "liar," and sarcastic claims about things I never came close to saying.

Let me scape the wound again. Is Phil Welch a liar, pool fan, or bribed accomplice? How 'bout Efren? I pay him off too? Did those things I said happened, happen?! You do have conflicting testimony somewhere? Of course you are required to present some modicum of proof rather than nah,nah, nah,nah.

You must have been in heaven when Oldschoolpool disclaimed the Tony Fargo match. The subsequent crash, when Newfosgatesucks fired back and reverified what he had said originally, had to be brutal for you. I feel your pain.

Just a little over the top dont you think? Is there any sort of sensible argument you might want to make?

Beard
Beard, I'm surprised at you, writing something this erroneous. I never disclaimed any Fargo match. I wrote what I saw and never changed it. And Newfosgatesucks was wrong and stayed wrong. Newfosgatesucks originally said that Tony told him that he only played you once. I proved that Tony played you more than once, thus making what Newfosgatesucks posted incorrect bs. And sorry, but since you annoyed me by wrongly posting that, I'll say this. You ask whether Phil Welch is a fanboy, as if he isn't? He and redcard totally are. I invite anyone to go back and look at their posts from the past year. 90% of their posts are stroking and nuthanging on either the Beard, Artie, or Billy. They're both just biased fanboys. It couldn't be more obvious. Old School

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Chosen by the masses....

Chosen by the masses....

SJDinPHX said:
I will try and answer all your "burning questions", one at a time. However, if you want sensible answers,.you must ask sensible questions... They have all been answered at some point...it is you who have chosen to side-step them.
Fred, I fear you are losing it...Trading barbs with you, has actually made me prefer AB's repetitive, rambling diatribes...:eek:

.....That might be the most ridiculous thing you have ever said. Who's your campaign manager, David Axelrod? Was it popular vote or electoral college?

You're arguments have gotten weaker than watered down Pepsi. Seriously, you've got to do better than,"I know you are, but what am I?" Knocking a straight shooter like Phil Welch is about as untoward as our Pres endorsing the 9/11 Mosque at the Ramadan dinner.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Off target again...

Off target again...

fred bentivegna said:
.....That might be the most ridiculous thing you have ever said. Who's your campaign manager, David Axelrod? Was it popular vote or electoral college?

You're arguments have gotten weaker than watered down Pepsi. Seriously, you've got to do better than,"I know you are, but what am I?" Knocking a straight shooter like Phil Welch is about as untoward as our Pres endorsing the 9/11 Mosque at the Ramadan dinner.

Beard

I did not "knock" Phil Welch...There you go with your diversion tactics again. I said I didn't know the man. Why don't you respond to Old School...Apparently he knew you all quite well. Do you prefer his method of calling you out, over my mild sarcasm ???.:rolleyes:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Context, context

Context, context

OldSchool said:
Beard, I'm surprised at you, writing something this erroneous. I never disclaimed any Fargo match. I wrote what I saw and never changed it. And Newfosgatesucks was wrong and stayed wrong. Newfosgatesucks originally said that Tony told him that he only played you once. I proved that Tony played you more than once, thus making what Newfosgatesucks posted incorrect bs. And sorry, but since you annoyed me by wrongly posting that, I'll say this. You ask whether Phil Welch is a fanboy, as if he isn't? He and redcard totally are. I invite anyone to go back and look at their posts from the past year. 90% of their posts are stroking and nuthanging on either the Beard, Artie, or Billy. They're both just biased fanboys. It couldn't be more obvious. Old School

What you said to Newfosgatesucks made it appear as if he was dreaming. Thats a manipulation, whether on purpose or not, of context. You inferred that me beating Fargo even was tantamount to jumping over the moon. Just like when you now say, "Newfosgatesucks posted incorrect bs." How is he supposed to know how many times Tony and I played? He posted what he knew. That you had other info to add doesnt make what he said bs. Maybe Tony doesnt remember the other match. We only played a couple of games and no serious money passed.
Calling people fanboys from the safety of your anonymity aint so cool either. What is it a crime to respect the people that you know and have been around? Phil is normally a real good natured Irish lad, but I wouldnt want to call him a fanboy to his face. And did you really go back and review Phil and Redcard's posts? Wow.

Beard

There is another Phil from Chicago on this forum...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Excuse me...

Excuse me...

SJDinPHX said:
I did not "knock" Phil Welch...There you go with your diversion tactics again. I said I didn't know the man. Why don't you respond to Old School...Apparently he knew you all quite well. Do you prefer his method of calling you out, over my mild sarcasm ???.:rolleyes:

I said:
"Is Phil Welch a liar, pool fan, or bribed accomplice?"

And you said, quote:
"Don't know the man, so I would have to guess here...I pick option #2 or possibly, #3"

Let's see, option #2 would be, "pool fan." Option #3 would be "bribed accomplice."

Beard

I aint afraid to respond to Osama Bin Laden

OldSchool

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
And did you really go back and review Phil and Redcard's posts? Wow.

Beard..
I didn't review any posts. It's just that unfortunately, those fawning posts just tend to stick in a persons mind like unwelcome goo. Old School

RedCard

Verified Member
Smarmy Marmy

Smarmy Marmy

OldSchool said:
I didn't review any posts. It's just that unfortunately, those fawning posts just tend to stick in a persons mind like unwelcome goo. Old School

Fanboy, huh. I'll point out before this goes any further that you began the name calling with me. Easy to do from behind a keyboard for an OldSchool marm. I've seen the type, first sign of a raised voice and you grab the tips off the bar and head for the back door.

That's not a fawning post mucking up your mind and in your case I'd suggest it's not 'unwelcome goo' either. You likely allowed your mind to be used for a towel in a sand dune brothel and appear to be enjoying the muck. And the silica friction.

I'm sure you give a new and sticky meaning to one pocket.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
The end of a beautiful [sic] relationship...

The end of a beautiful [sic] relationship...

fred bentivegna said:
I said:
"Is Phil Welch a liar, pool fan, or bribed accomplice?"

And you said, quote:
"Don't know the man, so I would have to guess here...I pick option #2 or possibly, #3"

Let's see, option #2 would be, "pool fan." Option #3 would be "bribed accomplice."

Beard

I aint afraid to respond to Osama Bin Laden

I am tiring of this game Fred. You are creating "high drama" over every little thing I say... Since when has "pool fan" become a dirty name, and, to infer Phil was a "bribed accomplice"...well Fred, even a 3rd grader (or surely Phil himself) would take that as a gentle rib...I am really surprised you didn't accuse me of calling him a liar. (very decent of you)

There is NO way to determine where or when you will leap next, in the ongoing defense of your percieved "honor".... Just that you thought the the above post was even worth the time it took to write, has convinced me that you have finally lost touch with reality.

It is no longer any fun to needle your outrageous ego, and your boorish, bitter defense of it....So I am going to back off, and let you have it all your way. I will not even bother to respond to any more of your perpetual "snarks" (a semantic for "snide remarks") nor the outlandish "self promotion"...that you feel the need to build into every post. (and have since day 1)

I have wasted so much time with you, I have been ignoring my friend Dennis, (and the other good sports) who can give and take chidng insults, and actually realize they are not "personal attacks"...A trait which you will obviously never develope this late in your "fabled carreer"...And, while you are grasping at straws Fred,... isn't it about time for you to bring up the $50 welch bet again ?

Have fun talking to yourself Fred...(a habit often attributed to "Grouchy Old Men")

"Sandman"---"Jealous P***k"---"Post Policeman"---"A**hole"---"Steamed Duck"... (pick your choice, or call me a new one)

PS..Now that Lou Figeuroa has also (wisely) given up on you....you'll be once again, free to regale the forum with your worldly accomplishments..."ad nauseum"...without fear of repraisal.... Oh, and just for your sake..please try and NOT piss-off Artie again.
(Note; In all fairness Fred,...I DO NOT count "Old School's" damning testimonials,...as long as he remains anonymous)

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
None too soon

None too soon

SJDinPHX said:
I am tiring of this game Fred. You are creating "high drama" over every little thing I say... Since when has "pool fan" become a dirty name, and, to infer Phil was a "bribed accomplice"...well Fred, even a 3rd grader (or surely Phil himself) would take that as a gentle rib...I am really surprised you didn't accuse me of calling him a liar. (very decent of you)

There is NO way to determine where or when you will leap next, in the ongoing defense of your percieved "honor".... Just that you thought the the above post was even worth the time it took to write, has convinced me that you have finally lost touch with reality.

It is no longer any fun to needle your outrageous ego, and your boorish, bitter defense of it....So I am going to back off, and let you have it all your way. I will not even bother to respond to any more of your perpetual "snarks" (a semantic for "snide remarks") nor the outlandish "self promotion"...that you feel the need to build into every post. (and have since day 1)

I have wasted so much time with you, I have been ignoring my friend Dennis, (and the other good sports) who can give and take chidng insults, and actually realize they are not "personal attacks"...A trait which you will obviously never develope this late in your "fabled carreer"...And, while you are grasping at straws Fred,... isn't it about time for you to bring up the $50 welch bet again ?

Have fun talking to yourself Fred...(a habit often attributed to "Grouchy Old Men")

"Sandman"---"Jealous P***k"---"Post Policeman"---"A**hole"---"Steamed Duck"... (pick your choice, or call me a new one)

PS..Now that Lou Figeuroa has also (wisely) given up on you....you'll be once again, free to regale the forum with your worldly accomplishments..."ad nauseum"...without fear of repraisal.... Oh, and just for your sake..please try and NOT piss-off Artie again.
(Note; In all fairness Fred,...I DO NOT count "Old School's" damning testimonials,...as long as he remains anonymous)

Hail and farewell. Suits me. Of course you still had to insert every single one of your tiresome "talking points" in your Sayonara speech.

Beard
So from now on whatever snide remarks I make wont be directed at you. Let's see how long you can "fast."

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
Wow!!! Am I a pool fan? I guess I am I spent a good thirty years playing pool and back in the eighties spent most every day at the Billiard Cafe. I'm only speaking of what which I know. Efren spent a great deal of time at the Cafe.
I got to see him play Freddy on a daily basis and at that time Efren knew one pocket like I know quantum physics!
Efren played Billy Incardona too after he spent weeks playing Freddy. I also got to see him play Bugs. That was the best era of my pool experience. The Cafe had action galore due in many respects to Freddy whom had his own table and held court daily. I don't know who Old School is but if he knows me please reveal yourself. I have nothing to gain by my claims. I'm only speaking the truth about what happened back then. I do have brown eyes so I might be full of s__t!

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
philwelch said:
Wow!!! Am I a pool fan? I guess I am I spent a good thirty years playing pool and back in the eighties spent most every day at the Billiard Cafe. I'm only speaking of what which I know. Efren spent a great deal of time at the Cafe.
I got to see him play Freddy on a daily basis and at that time Efren knew one pocket like I know quantum physics!
Efren played Billy Incardona too after he spent weeks playing Freddy. I also got to see him play Bugs. That was the best era of my pool experience. The Cafe had action galore due in many respects to Freddy whom had his own table and held court daily. I don't know who Old School is but if he knows me please reveal yourself. I have nothing to gain by my claims. I'm only speaking the truth about what happened back then. I do have brown eyes so I might be full of s__t!

Brown eyed handsome man. Sounds like Chuck Berry. ;)
Rod.