Congratulations to Shane 2017 MIH Winner

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Congratulations to Shane, he shot lights out and once again proved he's the top ball striker in the world.

Efren deserves a lot of praise as well, he played great 1P and gave everything he had in this tournament.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Wow, great shooting SVB!

I agree, one of the best ball strikers out there and after this event, still one of the top 1p players it appears :)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Way to go Shane...ever since he beat me in the Derby a few years back I knew he would get there some day...:D

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Did you tell him to "shoot at everything and run out?" If so, that seems to work. :heh

I don't know how to run out so no I wouldn't be teaching him that, although that's what he tried to do against me:D

Go ahead and try all that crazy runout stuff on a 4 1/8 table. It just doesn't work all the time, but sometimes it does

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
congrats to shane
for those that didnt follow the tournament closely
shane played efren in the final round robin match to determine who would be in the finals as busty still had a chance to get into the finals based on the outcome and games won in the efren /shane match
shane won that match and the results were enough for shane and efren to play again for the title
so shane beat efren twice in a row.....:eek:
impressive....:)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Ever since I taught Shane how to play 1P in Sioux Falls I knew he'd start beating all the champions:rolleyes:

Yep...I knew he had it in him. Im sure he took a thing or two with him from our match.(ok...let the bashing commence:eek:)

unoperro

Verified Member
I don't know how to run out so no I wouldn't be teaching him that, although that's what he tried to do against me:D

Go ahead and try all that crazy runout stuff on a 4 1/8 table. It just doesn't work all the time, but sometimes it does

When they played on that 10 ftr with big (for him) pockets he was so aggressive. Very impressive, I am still trying to trap him:D