Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Verified Member

Default Derby Player Pool

Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin Miller and LS {Long Shot} John for running the Derby One Pocket Pool. Very well organized and ran. I received my winnings today, thanks to youse guys.

I also wanted to comment on the great play by both Corey and Francisco. Ive see and watched a lot of high level play and in my opinion these two played as amazing as anything Ive seen in the past. Both are champions..... Keith
Old 02-07-2019, 02:47 AM
Verified Member

nice pick keith…..

all busty does is win.

if we gotta pay a big winner....glad it is you my man.

congrats.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappo View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin Miller and LS {Long Shot} John for running the Derby One Pocket Pool. Very well organized and ran. I received my winnings today, thanks to youse guys.

I also wanted to comment on the great play by both Corey and Francisco. Ive see and watched a lot of high level play and in my opinion these two played as amazing as anything Ive seen in the past. Both are champions..... Keith
Everything looks easier after-the-fact, but I'll swear, I don't think the pool world gives Busty enough credit; or maybe it's just me that hasn't been giving him enough credit. It's hard to imagine one pocket being played better than Busty did those last 3 games.

You outmoved all of us Keith. Good job.