Memphis one pocket tournament

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
I would like to thank all the ONE POCKET.ORG members and their friends for choosing SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER to host the regional event. We had a great time with a great group of people. JOHN Crabb did a super job! I hope everyone made it home safely and had as much fun as I did. Thanks again. Please consider the REC for any future events✌️
1st. Mike Eck. 2. Nick Beretanos
FYI 50/10 got to $160 drawing for partners, lots of games,

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Thanks Bill!!!

I will write up a report, but right now I am heading into action in Boston.
The partners game was a blast. It was a great time having "pool players" actually enjoying some beverages and banging balls.

You are a sharp shooter too.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Bill.... you're one heck of a good man. It was my pleasure spending time with you, your staff, your locals, and your fine establishment. I like your style... the world could use a few more like you. Hope to see you again soon buddy!!!

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Bill another big thanks to you and your crew for hosting the event. Both my wife Kristen and I enjoyed spending time with you.

Next time I want you in the partners game!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I would like to thank all the ONE POCKET.ORG members and their friends for choosing SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER to host the regional event. We had a great time with a great group of people. JOHN Crabb did a super job! I hope everyone made it home safely and had as much fun as I did. Thanks again. Please consider the REC for any future events✌️

We who were not able to attend have heard nothing but good things about you, your staff and the room. One of these days....

Dave

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You guys piling compliments on Rowsey have it exactly right.

Old school class and a pleasure to be around (and his sidekick Todd -- "One Pocket Guy" -- is cut from the same cloth.)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Exactly, John !

Exactly, John !

I have been going to tournaments a very log time and I do not remember a more enjoyable time.

Bill Rowsey was a very gracious host, and a real down to earth person. I feel like I have made a friend for life.

Todd is a real down to earth man, also. For those of you who know Todd, you will understand the humor when he told me I had small hands. Todd is a mountain of a man.

What a great bunch of members who attended.

I was in the partners game(1-pkt) both nights. What a great way to play. Start off at 50 and add 10 to each next game. 50, 60, 70, 80 and so on. After every game, you shake the pill bottle for partners and shooting order.

I will reiterate again what a pool room, owner, staff and equipment.

Hope we can return again soon. I know I will stop by every time I pass through Southhaven(Memphis), Miss.

Thank you, Bill for having us. And, also, thanks to all the members for not being able to attend and tempting me to make the trip. You all missed out on a very good time.:)

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I have been going to tournaments a very log time and I do not remember a more enjoyable time.

Bill Rowsey was a very gracious host, and a real down to earth person. I feel like I have made a friend for life.

Todd is a real down to earth man, also. For those of you who know Todd, you will understand the humor when he told me I had small hands. Todd is a mountain of a man.

What a great bunch of members who attended.

I was in the partners game(1-pkt) both nights. What a great way to play. Start off at 50 and add 10 to each next game. 50, 60, 70, 80 and so on. After every game, you shake the pill bottle for partners and shooting order.

I will reiterate again what a pool room, owner, staff and equipment.

Hope we can return again soon. I know I will stop by every time I pass through Southhaven(Memphis), Miss.

Thank you, Bill for having us. And, also, thanks to all the members for not being able to attend and tempting me to make the trip. You all missed out on a very good time.:)

I had a great time as well. Bill has a great place. As far as Todd is concerned I will never shake that man's hands again. Now I know how my 8 year old feels.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
You are by far one of the best room owners I have ever met. You were a very gracious host and I had a blast while I was there.

As you and I had already discussed, we would have a great time if I was local.

Also, I WARNED YOU 2 weeks ago to keep plenty of High Life in stock!!!!

Lizz and I are already planning a time to come down and visit again and maybe we will bring the kids.

Thanks again Brother. It was a pleasure.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Memphis one pocket tournament

Here’s the one I took from the stream

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

Thanks again Bill!

And yes - Crabb Man did an excellent job with the calcuttas, players meetings, running of the tournaments, calls, etc.

:)