The TRUESTROKE

suprnva

I recently became involved with a new company in the billiard world called Precision Pool Products and they have an item out there that I thought would be of some interest to some of the players here...The TRUESTROKE. It's a hand-held bridge that works wonders. Below is a picture of the item and a link to the website for The TRUESTROKE. We are currently sponsors for the Viking Tour and the Pechauer Tour. Also, The TRUESTROKE has been APA and BCA approved for league and tournament play. Check it out! Also, dealer inquiries can go through the number listed on the site.

http://www.truestrokeonline.com

DONNABROWN

items for sale

items for sale

suprnva said:
I recently became involved with a new company in the billiard world called Precision Pool Products and they have an item out there that I thought would be of some interest to some of the players here...The TRUESTROKE. It's a hand-held bridge that works wonders. Below is a picture of the item and a link to the website for The TRUESTROKE. We are currently sponsors for the Viking Tour and the Pechauer Tour. Also, The TRUESTROKE has been APA and BCA approved for league and tournament play. Check it out! Also, dealer inquiries can go through the number listed on the site.

http://www.truestrokeonline.com

i have some interesting items for sale of minnesota fats and my father buttermilk brown

could you tell me where i need to try to sale them

thank you for any help:confused:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
DONNABROWN said:
i have some interesting items for sale of minnesota fats and my father buttermilk brown

could you tell me where i need to try to sale them

thank you for any help:confused:

Donna,

If you have some things to sell, the first thing I would do is take some pictures of them. I assume you have a digital camera? If not, you can buy one for under 50 bucks. Then, I would be more than happy to put something together for you.... resize the pictures so they fit here or at AZB, put it all together in a post for you.

All I need from you are some nice closeup pictures of the stuff , descriptions and how much your looking for them. Send it all to photos@oldpoolhall.com

Greg