House of Billiards

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am headed south Thursday with a final destination ending at the House of Billiards in Santa Monica. I'll be bringing my cues. Luckily my SS check just arrived so I'll have an extra $40 to play a game. Pasadena first stop.:eek:

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I am headed south Thursday with a final destination ending at the House of Billiards in Santa Monica. I'll be bringing my cues. Luckily my SS check just arrived so I'll have an extra $40 to play a game. Pasadena first stop.:eek:

Great, will there be streaming? You have enough to play a race to one.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Great, will there be streaming? You have enough to play a race to one.

Frank, take it easy on 'poor' Bill...Let him play a race to 3, for his case $40 !.. Without Hendy to steer him, it is not fair for you to take advantage of him ! ;) :D

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Actually that's like two barrels. Isn't the cuff game still customary like it used to be?

Frank, it's the start of summer in LA. That means shirts and pants with no cuffs. I'll just have to make do. I already have some offers for games. Anybody got money for bus fare Home?:sorry

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Kentucky Bill in Santa Monica. (Keone, Bill, Rich, Danny)

Attachments

• kentucky bill.jpg
    kentucky bill.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Thats One Pocket Rich and Danny Shades. Bill's stay was too short so he got in only one match up. But it was a great visit and got to know the man from up North a bit. Hope you can make it back soon, Bill. Youre always welcome.
Keoneyo

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If I could just find a house under $5 million, I would move to Santa Monica. I don't care if I play or not, its always fun to be there.
"I left my $40 in Santa Monica" to the tune of the Tony Bennet song.:lol:lol

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Now I figured out why you looked so familiar to me. You guest starred in Numb3rs. :)

Thats One Pocket Rich and Danny Shades. Bill's stay was too short so he got in only one match up. But it was a great visit and got to know the man from up North a bit. Hope you can make it back soon, Bill. Youre always welcome.
Keoneyo