Atlanta Tournaments ???

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
I will be there the 19th till the 27th.
I pretty sure that Mr. Cues II has Wednesday 1P.
Is there any others?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
If he doesn't respond here, you may want to shoot him a PM..

FrenchAT is from Atlanta so he should have the scoop on the local stuff. You guys should try to connect too and play some one hole. I have met you both and are both good guys and fun to play one pocket with. :)

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

edit: I stand corrected he is in Augusta, not Atlanta!

Last edited:

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Mr Cues 2 does have a 1P tourney wed night that normally starts around 8:30. It is a race to 2 single elimination handicapped with a $22 entry fee. There are no other 1P tourneys that I am aware of.

I will be flying back into town Wed afternoon. If you want to get together and play some text or call me 203-856-0918

Ben

brexit

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, GA
Ben - I'm heading for a week of vacation in Colorado with the fam tonight but get back into town Saturday 22nd. I'm planning to be at Mr. Cues 2 on Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th in the evenings so I can step in if the poor fella gets tired of beating you :)

Mr Cues 2 does have a 1P tourney wed night that normally starts around 8:30. It is a race to 2 single elimination handicapped with a $22 entry fee. There are no other 1P tourneys that I am aware of.

I will be flying back into town Wed afternoon. If you want to get together and play some text or call me 203-856-0918

Ben

FrenchAT

Verified Member
From
Augusta, Georgia
I am from Augusta. Hardmix and brexit are the guys to talk to as far as i know. Plenty of places to play. Im in the middle of selling my house and trying to find a new one. Certainly cat drive to Atlanta on a Wednesday but maybe sometime during the weekend I may be able to get up that way.

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Thank You
I WILL be there, and text you when I am there.

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
double post

Ben

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Thanks Brexit
Look forward to meeting you. I will be at the 1p tourneys for sure.

Ben - I'm heading for a week of vacation in Colorado with the fam tonight but get back into town Saturday 22nd. I'm planning to be at Mr. Cues 2 on Monday 24th and Wednesday 26th in the evenings so I can step in if the poor fella gets tired of beating you :)

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Thanks
good luck with your house.

I am from Augusta. Hardmix and brexit are the guys to talk to as far as i know. Plenty of places to play. Im in the middle of selling my house and trying to find a new one. Certainly cat drive to Atlanta on a Wednesday but maybe sometime during the weekend I may be able to get up that way.