Praise for Alf's book from Astronaut Woody Spring

BillPorter

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
A couple of weeks back Alf was waiting on a customer in his Moroccan rug store and learned that the customer was Woody Spring. Woody was a test pilot, astronaut, and highly decorated military man. Alf gave him a copy of his book and just today Alf sent me Woody's reaction to the read. Here's the quote from Mr. Spring:

"Alf,
Congratulations on a nice book and a great read. Just reading the book, I feel I know you and would like you. I look forward to the sequel about Morocco. Great looking country from space.

VR
Woody Spring"

If you haven't bought one yet, run on over to Alf's Website and pick one up. I will promise you that if you enjoy pool stories, you will love it.:)

Alf's Website: http://www.alftaylor.com/ (click on "Our Products")

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Thanks...

Thanks...

...for the tip Bill,I better do that being a military man[Nam] and ex-test pilot myself,cheers,Bob

SJDinPHX

Suspended
A couple of weeks back Alf was waiting on a customer in his Moroccan rug store and learned that the customer was Woody Spring. Woody was a test pilot, astronaut, and highly decorated military man. Alf gave him a copy of his book and just today Alf sent me Woody's reaction to the read. Here's the quote from Mr. Spring:

"Alf,
Congratulations on a nice book and a great read. Just reading the book, I feel I know you and would like you. I look forward to the sequel about Morocco. Great looking country from space.

VR
Woody Spring"

If you haven't bought one yet, run on over to Alf's Website and pick one up. I will promise you that if you enjoy pool stories, you will love it.:)

Alf's Website: http://www.alftaylor.com/ (click on "Our Products")

Our old high school drop-out buddy, just keeps moving in bigger circles, doesn't he Bill ?..First he gets carte blanche, from the King of Morocco at the U.N., now I guess he'll be invited to the Kennedy Space Center, to mingle with his new found astronaut buddie's.

Congrats Alfie, keep crankin' out those books..Your old skill doesn't seem to be much in demand right now..unless of course you could win, getting 9/7 from me..You'd be rich ! (well, at least a hundredaire)..:cool: :p

SuperDuck <--Once roller skated with Janet Leigh...Does that count as 'celebrity mingling ?..:D

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Our old high school drop-out buddy, just keeps moving in bigger circles, doesn't he Bill ?..First he gets carte blanche, from the King of Morocco at the U.N., now I guess he'll be invited to the Kennedy Space Center, to mingle with his new found astronaut buddie's.

Congrats Alfie, keep crankin' out those books..Your old skill doesn't seem to be much in demand right now..unless of course you could win, getting 9/7 from me..You'd be rich ! (well, at least a hundredaire)..:cool: :p

Alf sent me a book for putting a couple ads in for him Dick. He has some great stories and is a great writer.

One of the best pool books I have read and I read almost all of them.