2007 DCC Ring Games

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
It’s almost time for the Ring Games at the Derby City Classic again! On Friday night, Jan.5th, 2007 at 8 pm we’ll start the Bank Pool Ring Game. Entry fee is $3,000 and this time there will only be five players. I already have two, so if you wish to play, get a deposit sent out. As usual it’s first come, first served.
Sat. evening, the 6th will be the 10 Ball ring game. It also will have a $3,000 entry fee and 5 players and is scheduled to begin at 8 pm.
Greg Sullivan kindly takes care of your room and entry fees for the three tournaments. The players do have to take care of their own buy backs. This is well over a $1,000 value.
A couple of players who wanted to play in the Ring Games in the past have missed out because they weren’t aware of them. Perhaps they don’t have a computer or they’re just out of the loop, so if you would pass this information along to anyone you think might be interested, please do so.
I will be posting info about these games periodically, but if you really want to play you MUST get me a deposit. Don’t put it off and miss out.
There will also be a newly created “Denny Searcy Action Ring Game”. Greg Sullivan and Jay Helfert are doing that so I don’t have a lot of information. Stay tuned.