Ssss

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Its getting closer. Its now October and the countdown has begun. I went out of town last week and when I came home, Mr Hendy had blown our last months SS and disability checks while I was gone.
Not to worry, we are refinancing out house, so there will be at least two hunnert left over from that for some serious recreational gambling.
I have tested the equipment for the stream but I'm only bringing one camera.
If there is action and Im not exhausted, there will be a stream, maybe not with commentary.
Speaking of the stream, someone sent me a PM saying Mr Wincadona was going to throw his match for a chance to work the stream. All I can say to that is, if you have the announcers fee $$$$$, come on in, you dont need to throw your match.
All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. This could be my last tournament, my wife and I found five acres twenty miles from the nearest hiway. No pool rooms except near Seattle and the only person to play is Harry Platis or Mark Tadd. So although I have been semi retired the past two years, this looks permanent.
Mr Hendy is taking applications for a stuck horse.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Its getting closer. Its now October and the countdown has begun. I went out of town last week and when I came home, Mr Hendy had blown our last months SS and disability checks while I was gone.
Not to worry, we are refinancing out house, so there will be at least two hunnert left over from that for some serious recreational gambling.
If there is action and Im not exhausted, there will be a stream, maybe not with commentary.
Speaking of the stream, someone sent me a PM saying Mr Wincadona was going to throw his match for a chance to work the stream. All I can say to that is, if you have the announcers fee $$$$$, come on in, you dont need to throw your match.
All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. This could be my last tournament, my wife and I found five acres twenty miles from the nearest hiway. No pool rooms except near Seattle and the only person to play is Harry Platis or Mark Tadd. So although I have been semi retired the past two years, this looks permanent.

Kaintuck, you are a friggin' riot, and I know you're semi-retarded, but if you decide to go all the way, I'm sending Guido to see you. :heh

We need more stuck horses, not less.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Preacher Ronn formerly of AZ is up there too :D:D