One of the all....

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
One of the ALL time scientist in the World, Albert Einstein had to say about 3 cushion billiards!

"Billiards is the well-developed Art of thinking ahead. It is not only a game, but first and foremost a demanding Sport, which requires good stamina, the logical thinking of a chess player and the stable hand of a concert pianist."

Albert Einstein​

The ONLY thing I don't agree with this statement is the, relationship to chess! Three cushion is quite different in it's approach to chess!

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
One of the ALL time scientist in the World, Albert Einstein had to say about 3 cushion billiards!

"Billiards is the well-developed Art of thinking ahead. It is not only a game, but first and foremost a demanding Sport, which requires good stamina, the logical thinking of a chess player and the stable hand of a concert pianist."

Albert Einstein​

The ONLY thing I don't agree with this statement is the, relationship to chess! Three cushion is quite different in it's approach to chess!

Your right. You have to walk up to the table and ''sit down'' ;). If I was playing 3 cushion with you, I'd be sitting Allot. :frus

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I would like to play more 3 cushion. I enjoy it along with straight rail billiards and 4 ball on the billiards table. There is only 1 n the area (Michael's in Cincinnati) and its not the greatest but it's there. Non heated, etc..

But, if i only have a limited time per week/month to play pool, I would rather play 1p so i never get to get around to 3c anymore.

Cant wait to retire and have more time!!!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I would like to play more 3 cushion. I enjoy it along with straight rail billiards and 4 ball on the billiards table. There is only 1 n the area (Michael's in Cincinnati) and its not the greatest but it's there. Non heated, etc..

But, if i only have a limited time per week/month to play pool, I would rather play 1p so i never get to get around to 3c anymore.

Cant wait to retire and have more time!!!

Same with me, even if the tables are heated. I love the game but cannot readily move back and forth between it and pool and I would rather play pool.