DCC Partner Game

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John/Ghost & Freddy/Billy

I think it would be more fun if there was some coaching allowed.

What do you guys think.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

I think it would be more fun if there were some coaching allowed.

What do you guys think.
John, are you talking about between partners or having outside coaches? Coaching sounds like more fun for sure -- but it also takes longer...

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Coaches could be allowed but chosen by the opposite team. There was a partners match last year that could not be finished because of the coaching went on too long. Sometimes 10 minutes between shots. Do coaches get a share of the winnings? These and other questions go......unanswered.:lol

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Coaches could be allowed but chosen by the opposite team. There was a partners match last year that could not be finished because of the coaching went on too long. Sometimes 10 minutes between shots. Do coaches get a share of the winnings? These and other questions go......unanswered.:lol

John will be fine, but the Gh:rolleyes:ats is a little ill-equpped for high level competition..:eek:...Ghoatsy, I will be glad to coach you, for only 40% of the winnings...(winning is NOT guaranteed, unless you execute the exact shot I tell you)...Sorry John, I can only do so much !...:cool:

PS..Decapitating (or at least injuring) Cardone would help a lot...Beardo would be helpless without him !!!..:eek:

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

I think it would be more fun if there was some coaching allowed.

What do you guys think.

I agree with Billy that coaching slows the game down way too much - especially becuz patners One Pocket is already a slow game to begin with...but...

There's a very good 'happy medium' available to us that I think is an excellent format...I've played this way before and I'm sure Freddy and Billy are also familiar with it...and that is...

No ongoing coaching, but two, or you can do three, coaches/partner conferences are allowed per game...that way the game isn't slowed down at all, but a coupla times a game in a real key, game in the balance type of situation, the partners can confer.

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I agree with Billy that coaching slows the game down way too much - especially becuz patners One Pocket is already a slow game to begin with...but...

There's a very good 'happy medium' available to us that I think is an excellent format...I've played this way before and I'm sure Freddy and Billy are also familiar with it...and that is...

No ongoing coaching, but two, or you can do three, coaches/partner conferences are allowed per game...that way the game isn't slowed down at all, but a coupla times a game in a real key, game in the balance type of situation, the partners can confer..<---Shut the f@@k up..!!!

- Ghost

See post #4...;)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
See post #4...

You know what?...I really think you should hang out more (like all the time) over at azbilliards - you belong over there with John Barton, etc....you could play the fool and pollute all of the threads over there instead - that would be better than doing it to Steve Booth's site.....and now let me add some 'smiley's' so you know that I am just kidding with what I just said (not)...:mad:...:heh...:mad:...:sorry...:mad:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You know what?...I really think you should hang out more (like all the time) over at azbilliards - you belong over there with John Barton, etc....you could play the fool and pollute all of the threads over there instead - that would be better than doing it to Steve Booth's site.....and now let me add some 'smiley's' so you know that I am just kidding with what I just said (not)..:eek: :eek:

Coaching services, are hereby withdrawn...:( :( :(

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Well the car is packed and I'm heading out the door in a few minutes...and if the creek don't rise, I'll make it to the DCC in 5 hours, to represent onepocket.org in the One Pocket tournament, and to play the infamous patners match of:

The Ghost and John Henderson vs. Billy the Beard and Freddy Incardona...:eek:...:D...:p

Signing off, Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Well the car is packed and I'm heading out the door in a few minutes...and if the creek don't rise, I'll make it to the DCC in 5 hours, to represent onepocket.org in the One Pocket tournament, and to play the infamous patners match of:

The Ghost and John Henderson vs. Billy the Beard and Freddy Incardona...:eek:...:D...:p

Signing off, Ghost

I have already checked in. Just saw Grady and The Beard and talked to Billy at the airport.

Lots of players here already and more coming in all the time. Should be a good one.

Deeman

Verified Member
I leave early in the morning. Don't break out into fistfights until I get there!

DeeMan