How would you get out?

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
got it...

got it...

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AYss4BNKX3CLQY4DDvV3EBrK4FPCd4GCIL4HAdb4IBJd3JCgt3KDGg4LRBr3MEUQ3NGpk3OQnJ4PUTg3QcQr4Rdfw4kUTg4kULg4kUkj@[/CUETABLE]

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JeaLouS44 said:
[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AYss4BNKX3CLQY4DDvV3EBrK4FPCd4GCIL4HAdb4IBJd3JCgt3KDGg4LRBr3MEUQ3NGpk3OQnJ4PUTg3QcQr4Rdfw4kUTg4kULg4kUkj@[/CUETABLE]
Witch is my pocket and is it my shot?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
JeaLouS44 said:

Of course, you have to bank the 6 ball. If you played safe also, the combo from the 13 ball to the 4 would get you rolling.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If I have pocket B and it is my shot I would bank the three ball 3 rails and get behind the 3 and 15 ball and run out. Its a free shot to run out if you have pockey B and its my shot. I would bet bank the 6 ball. And get behind the 3 and 15 ball. Memory slip.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If I have pocket B and it is my shot I would bank the three ball 3 rails and get behind the 3 and 15 ball and run out. Its a free shot to run out if you have pockey B and its my shot. I would bet bank the 6 ball. And get behind the 3 and 15 ball. Memory slip.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
The correct shot is bank the 6 ball go 3 or 4 rails and you can get good position on the 3 ball and cut the 3 in and brack up the stack and run out. The angle is perfect. High right english and the cue ball will come around perfect.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
androd said:
Of course, you have to bank the 6 ball. If you played safe also, the combo from the 13 ball to the 4 would get you rolling.
why not use the combo to move alot of balls to your hole aqnd run out from there?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Silly me

Silly me

In my ignorance I would be drawing off the six if I tried to get out from here. Artie's three-rail shape looks tough as hell to me. Even if I could clear the side pocket, the angle would be steep and it would not be easy to pass the one ball and get into the A corner.

As long as I'm talking about it, getting out would never occur to me in this situation. I would most likely put him straight in on the one and as far away as I could.

On the other hand, I can't beat very many people. Maybe this response shows why? ? ? :eek:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
why not use the combo to move alot of balls to your hole aqnd run out from there?

You certainly have to bank the 6 ball first.
I meant if you played safe by banking the 6 ball and spinning down even with the 1 ball where you might not have a shot at the 9 ball.
PS; I like Arties shot also, whatever is comfortable for the banker.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
androd said:
You certainly have to bank the 6 ball first.
I meant if you played safe by banking the 6 ball and spinning down even with the 1 ball where you might not have a shot at the 9 ball.
PS; I like Arties shot also, whatever is comfortable for the banker.
If you get behind the balls you can shoot the 15 ball of the 14 ball and you might even make the 4 ball if it througs far enough and open up the ball and draw the cue ball to the rail and run out. You could make two balls on one shot the 15 ball and the 4 ball. THe hole key is getting behind the 3 and 15 and making the 6 ball.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
vapros said:
In my ignorance I would be drawing off the six if I tried to get out from here. Artie's three-rail shape looks tough as hell to me. Even if I could clear the side pocket, the angle would be steep and it would not be easy to pass the one ball and get into the A corner.

As long as I'm talking about it, getting out would never occur to me in this situation. I would most likely put him straight in on the one and as far away as I could.

On the other hand, I can't beat very many people. Maybe this response shows why? ? ? :eek:

Well there's a possiblity that you'll leave a shot on the 15 ball drawing the CB, if you hit it too hard. The 3 rail is also a very hard shot, because you would have to mash the CB to avoid the scratch and cut the shot more because the english and the hard hit will stiff the 6 ball. you may be correct trying to leave a straight-in on the one, but it wouldn't get you out like the OP.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
If you get behind the balls you can shoot the 15 ball of the 14 ball and you might even make the 4 ball if it througs far enough and open up the ball and draw the cue ball to the rail and run out. You could make two balls on one shot the 15 ball and the 4 ball. THe hole key is getting behind the 3 and 15 and making the 6 ball.

The whole key is making the 6 ball.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
androd said:
The whole key is making the 6 ball.
Its easear going 3 rails the one rail into the stack. And going into the stack you cannot run out. Were the other way you have a good chance to run out. And going 3 rails is a natural shot. Especialy if you play three cushion billiards. If you play 3 coushion billiards you will no that its a natural angle. But if you dont no I recommend you shoot it 5 or 10 times and you will get the hang of it.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
how to get out.

how to get out.

I am anxiously awaiting JeaLouS44's answer as to how he got out ?
PS; BTW, great job JeaLouS44.
rodney.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
androd said:
I am anxiously awaiting JeaLouS44's answer as to how he got out ?
PS; BTW, great job JeaLouS44.
rodney.
Go ahead JeaLouS44 tell them how you got out. And thats the correct way to get out. Its the correct answer to the saloution. And its always great to tell the answer after people give thier opinion. And if you can tell them why you did it and explain it will be even greater. Thanks for contributing. If you give a new one every day by the end of the week . We will have a lot more knowledge about the game. Keep up the good examples.

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
When I Started The Run I Need To Play A Safe Shot And Banking The 6 And Playing The Cue 3 Or 4 Rails Is The Safest Shot Thats What I Did I Just Happend To Make It It Was A 100% Tryin To Not Leave A Shot
I Figured 50/50 At Best On Making The 6 That Way
But Figured 100 On Leaving Him Behind The 15 And 3
What You Think Artie Am I Right At Thinking 50/50 On Making The 6?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JeaLouS44 said:
When I Started The Run I Need To Play A Safe Shot And Banking The 6 And Playing The Cue 3 Or 4 Rails Is The Safest Shot Thats What I Did I Just Happend To Make It It Was A 100% Tryin To Not Leave A Shot
I Figured 50/50 At Best On Making The 6 That Way
But Figured 100 On Leaving Him Behind The 15 And 3
What You Think Artie Am I Right At Thinking 50/50 On Making The 6?
The odds are worse then 50 50 but it also matters how good you shoot. But the shot is 100% the correct shot. And if you only make it once out of 4 times. Its still a great shot. And its realy great because if you make it your opponent may not get to the table again and get another chance to shoot in that game. Your way was the best and the correct shot. And youre reasoning and thinking is also correct. I dontno how meny times you will make it out of 5 times thats according to your ability. But I no if you hit the cue ball correctly you will ececute your safty 9 out of ten times or even 10 out of 10. And you wouldnt want anything better then that. Unless you can start out with cue ball in hand. Very good choice. Keep thinking that way and you will improve your game and thinking. And figure it out before you shoot not after you shoot.