Skyler

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
My home boy Skyler Woodward just beat the Cannon and Justin Hall back to back... Might be someone to watch.. He drilled me good last month with a spot i didn't think he could win with so i knew he was better than i've ever seen him. God i hate him :eek::)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
My home boy Skyler Woodward just beat the Cannon and Justin Hall back to back... Might be someone to watch.. He drilled me good last month with a spot i didn't think he could win with so i knew he was better than i've ever seen him. God i hate him :eek::)

I think his 8-ball play shows us that he has everything it takes to reach the top in 1P. It has been less than two years since he was saying to guys like Gray and Compton, "I can't play one pocket."

My off-the-wall prediction is that if Thorpe has the head for it, he and Sky will battle each other for the top of the U.S. mountain for a long time.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I'm the one who got him started playing for sodas. Me giving him 9-7 when he was 16 on league night...He's turned out to be a pretty good young man. I'm sure you've seen him improving over the years in those Olathe tourneys John

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I'm the one who got him started playing for sodas. Me giving him 9-7 when he was 16 on league night...He's turned out to be a pretty good young man. I'm sure you've seen him improving over the years in those Olathe tourneys John

You bet. I tried to get him to pay Joyner to spend a week with him, but as far as I know he never did anything like that. However he did it, he's certainly gained some seasoning.

Nice kid... er, "kid" is anyone under 50. :)