New Orlando Room

DOC CRAMER

Orlando One-pocket

Orlando One-pocket

I'll keep everybody informed,Shorty. Entry fee will only be $20 or $25, with 60% added by the house, as required by Florida law. I'm also going to have a $50 or $100 entry fee one pocket tournament every 3 months, again, 60% added. We're expecting to open the new room this week. Waiting for final inspection.

Shorty

Verified Member
From
Melbourne, Florida
DOC CRAMER said:
I'll keep everybody informed,Shorty. Entry fee will only be $20 or $25, with 60% added by the house, as required by Florida law. I'm also going to have a $50 or $100 entry fee one pocket tournament every 3 months, again, 60% added. We're expecting to open the new room this week. Waiting for final inspection.

Sounds great...but does it have a wheelchair accessible bathroom? HA HA

That is my biggest problem, finding a place to go when I need to in these older places can be a bit of a problem.

Shorty

DOC CRAMER

Orlando Billiard Center

Orlando Billiard Center

The new establishment has been completely refurbished, Shorty, including a newly installed wheelchair accessible bathroom. The room opens for business tomorrow morning. I'll keep you informed on the tournament dates. I've been told Tommy Kennedy will be having one of his tour two day 9-ball tournaments in the room this coming weekend, February 26 and 27th. Call ahead if you are interested.