Happy Birthday Fast Lenny

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Barfday...

Happy Barfday...

For your birthday Lenny...next time you stream me, I will "dump" Dennis off to you....again !..;) :p :cool:

(He's from Hamtramck, they don't catch on too quick there..:eek)

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks guys, just got in and had some fun at the poolhall, drank some beers, got a bottle of YJ from a friend, now its time to recharge, long day ahead. :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lenny HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)just think if you are in your 20's wait till the 30's ,if not wait till the 40's:) .etc.
it only gets better:) :)
hope you had a great day.
larry

RedCard

Verified Member
Bd

Bd

Enjoy watching your webcasts. Have a happy birthday.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Lenny; Happy B DAY. Keep up the the very good work with the streaming, I only wish we had a guy like you in the 3C billiard community to carry the torch.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion":D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
mr3cushion said:
Lenny; Happy B DAY. Keep up the the very good work with the streaming, I only wish we had a guy like you in the 3C billiard community to carry the torch.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion":D
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I am going to head out in a little bit and have some fun. Bill if you like 3 Cushion my buddy does a live stream of it, please spread the word. His site is http://live2ustreams.com/Mi_Billiards.html and another one that might be going weekly with 3 cushion is www.livebilliards.net . ;)

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Better late than never....I don't even know today's date....2nd or 3rd I think...
That's what happens when you retire....

Wishing you good tidings for the coming days and years....

Happy birthday Lenny and....

Like everyone else said....Thank you for all your work and dedication to the sport of pool....and especially what you do for one pocket...

Cheers....:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Congradulations

Congradulations

Lenny, you're a good guy, and you deserve all that you deserve. Happy Birthday.;)

Billy I.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
gbru said:
Better late than never....I don't even know today's date....2nd or 3rd I think...
That's what happens when you retire....

Wishing you good tidings for the coming days and years....

Happy birthday Lenny and....

Like everyone else said....Thank you for all your work and dedication to the sport of pool....and especially what you do for one pocket...

Cheers....:)

You know George, I love pool and streaming it. One of the best things besides being around the game and learning it has been meeting all the people on here and making new friends, it really is a great experience. Look forward to seeing you again bud and to those of you I have not met I do look forward to it one of these days. :)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
Thanks Billy, hope to run into you again, your company was my pleasure. :)
Happy birth day Fast Lenny. You are the Coolest dressed man on the site. And you are always nice. It seems like you are always thier when the momonte arives. WE are luck to have you on this site and you always contribute. I know you are a family man. But you always find time for one pocket . Org. I dont think I ever met you but all the things I have hird and seen you are a classy guy. If I can help you with your pool game just ask me any qouistions you like and I will answer them. And also tell you why they are the correct answers. And like I once said I can emprove any ones game. And John improved so much. That he went from me beating him to him beating me. Emagion If I real showed him some one pocket. He improved just playing me. But what I did that I could see I out him in the wright fram off mind and he was thier to real play and win. And he proved to himself and other people that he could do it. John has lots off drive and will power to win. And Johns effort that he puts in the game will win him lots off games. Will power and desire is as strong as how you play. And your opponent will see that. And nobody likes sombody that is playing his heart out. Becuse the no they are in a real match. And that player will not give up. And some players give up. Put thats one off Johns great qualities. Lenny have lots off fun birth days. And Like I said you are the cassest dressed guy on one pocket . org. May youre birth day make you aware ove how meny people care about you and like you. Do all the wild things you like to do you desirve it its your time to shine and have fun. And you dont need to change you are OK just the way you are.