A blown opportunity

u12armresl

Verified Member
This is not one hole related, HOWEVER, being as there are so many gamblers on here, I thought you all would appreciate this.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1245458968880462

There was no one hole action. There was a BNR at $600 a ball, and the results will make you semi ill.

Think of being pumped up and having that to take to the derby on some one hole games.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Looks like he was hooked on the 2 anyway. I guess it just cost him $600.

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
wow..... kind of comical before break though, he was really rocking back and forth ,pumping himself up for a king kong bustamante type break and then he hits the rack really soft....... had he busted them up better, he may have run out.......he was way to tense to be playing pool anyways, should have downed a couple shots to ease the nerves lol........

u12armresl

Verified Member
He was OK on the 2, at least enough to give it a good crack.

I missed filming the "pre shot routine" he did calisthenics and all kinds of stretching.

Relating back to one pocket, several of the ppl there wanted to play one pocket, alas there was no big table. Plus no pool hall close.

I did end up getting a future one hole game on the books though.

Looks like he was hooked on the 2 anyway. I guess it just cost him $600.

beatle

Verified Member
just another lousy player that chokes and is one that throws sticks around. doesnt deserve to have any money.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the vid u12..

I was waiting for someone to comment on his pre-shot ritual lol...a little excessive imo but hey, whatever works for ya, to each their own!

poolisboring

Verified Member
From
toledo
when he breaks, he takes his stick back really fast, losing any potential power he may have had to smash the balls...... i see lots of amateurs do this.......as bad as this guy is at pool, i doubt i could beat him, even in one pocket or banks....... id be laughing too hard to shoot......ok im done with my fun.......

u12armresl

Verified Member
A name that most all of you will know. 2 weeks ago BA John made a ball on the break and 3 more after that for a nice chunk of change. Didn't really want to post that video, because I already posted a non one hole thing.

The sad thing is that the place where this was at has a whole other room where they could remove 4 bar tables and put one big table and instead of wondering where people can go to play some one hole, bam they are already there.

On the nice part, they draw 3 tickets. If the first guy doesn't BNR, then the second guy gets a chance, then the third guy.
This night the 2nd guy broke dry and the 3rd guy made a ball on the break and then 1 more and quit for 50% of the normal per ball rate.

when he breaks, he takes his stick back really fast, losing any potential power he may have had to smash the balls...... i see lots of amateurs do this.......as bad as this guy is at pool, i doubt i could beat him, even in one pocket or banks....... id be laughing too hard to shoot......ok im done with my fun.......

GoldCrown

Verified Member

I thought the PSR was edited. Good video work. John Candy could
handle that scene

Last edited:

unoperro

Verified Member
I got lucky enough to have my ticket drawn for 500.00 a ball. Broke made the 1&8. 2 was in front of bottom corner pkt. 3 was on ctr of head rail with two balls shielding it. Had to get whitey under the first diamond, either side, to shoot the 3. Real problems was I had to 2rail kick the 2 in.
I kicked the 2 in head rail-long rail and.....scratched in top corner pocket. Speed was good,angle was good,table roll was horrible.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Pretty funny.
I'd say most of us have been there at some point in our pool career.
Maybe not for that much money.

baby huey

Verified Member
Wow was he jacked up or what? I love the body language too. It's painful.......