Excellent !!!

Troy

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Excellent site !!! Should be very interesting... :) :)

One thing tho... When I tried to set the "clock" to PDT (Pacific time), all I could get was the default. Is this a bug, of cockpit error on my end ???

Troy

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Troy said:
Excellent site !!! Should be very interesting... :) :)

One thing tho... When I tried to set the "clock" to PDT (Pacific time), all I could get was the default. Is this a bug, of cockpit error on my end ???

Troy
Troy, I will check on that -- the program comes with London time as the original default, maybe when we changed that to Eastern Standard, we did something that makes it difficult for each user to set their own time. I'm actually already on my way to HardTimes in CA for their One Pocket tournament, so I will be away for a week, but I will follow-up when I return.

Troy

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Thank you... :)

Wish I could go the 125 miles to HT in Sac. But with work on Wed and a MD appointment Fri AM, time prohibits me from going... :(

Troy...~~~ Would stay overnight.
onepocket said:
Troy, I will check on that -- the program comes with London time as the original default, maybe when we changed that to Eastern Standard, we did something that makes it difficult for each user to set their own time. I'm actually already on my way to HardTimes in CA for their One Pocket tournament, so I will be away for a week, but I will follow-up when I return.