How many balls is good one pocket break worth

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
I dont know......

I dont know......

......Bill,I played with a world-class player for 15 years and leaving the CB in his jaws would often result in a variety of banks going back in so after awhile I figured that wasnt the answer and had to try for more creative leaves though that is the place to leave whitey occasionally but not as often as one would think.YMMV,cheers,Bob

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
......Bill,I played with a world-class player for 15 years and leaving the CB in his jaws would often result in a variety of banks going back in so after awhile I figured that wasnt the answer and had to try for more creative leaves though that is the place to leave whitey occasionally but not as often as one would think.YMMV,cheers,Bob

what does YMMV mean???:eek:
if you need to you can pm me the answer

naji

Verified Member
Thanks to all answers. Break certainly count when the spot say 9-5 and break or 10-6 (almost 3 balls in my opinion), where as when the spot is 8-8 and the break , the break might have lesser factor (maybe a ball or 2). I will give the break for 9-6 spot for a C rank player and see how it goes. I will provide feed back in the near future.