Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Classified
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2019, 09:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
Hey, wondered what happened to you. Got any more beautifully restored tables for sale? I heard Mike or Mark and Jim are still looking...
YOU, YOU'RE just an uninformed KNOCKER. Your fellers got hurt, when I recalled your hero's ( Buddy) bad judgement along with the other 7!

YOUR buddy, Mark was just trying to steal something, Jim, who just got caught up in the 2 of you guys bullshit sort of followed your leads! I actually held him a little smarter than that!
Old 07-23-2019, 10:18 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr3cushion View Post
YOU, YOU'RE just an uninformed KNOCKER. Your fellers got hurt, when I recalled your hero's ( Buddy) bad judgement along with the other 7!

YOUR buddy, Mark was just trying to steal something, Jim, who just got caught up in the 2 of you guys bullshit sort of followed your leads! I actually held him a little smarter than that!
I've been here before and this will never end.... so.... I'm done. GL sir
Old 07-23-2019, 10:44 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
I've been here before and this will never end.... so.... I'm done. GL sir
Gl, you tried to discredit the wrong guy! YOU' and Mark will need the gl, when I get done outing you guys in a few days!
Old 07-24-2019, 12:10 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr3cushion View Post

Iím busy dealing with movers and couldnít answer your call. Iím just going call it like I see it from my perspective. I know Iím not the smartest guy around but I do know how to fly Jets. Iím also not going to talk about anyone else because I donít know first had how it all happened.

I wanted the table and agreed to purchase it. My wife talked me out of it because we were in the process of moving so I backed out. Later we had a meeting with our house designer and he said that I should buy it. I was so excited, and my wife changed her mind so I called you say I wanted the table.

You told me several times that someone was going over to see the table, play on it, take pics of it, and report back. None of this happened so I canceled the deal a second time. I understand that your in Florida and the table is in Chicago but when your going to make $1000 commission on the sale a little more due diligence is expected.

The owners ad from what I can see never claimed that the table was beautifully restored. It looks like it was a POS table that a hack restored in 1980. Nice photo shopped pics buy the way. As far as Iím concerned, you misrepresented the table. Maybe not by design, but thatís the end result.

Iím not all bent out of shape over it so donít bother calling back. If any details are incorrect you may post a response here.

Keep the sunny side up.

Jim
Old 07-24-2019, 12:31 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
I’m busy dealing with movers and couldn’t answer your call. I’m just going call it like I see it from my perspective. I know I’m not the smartest guy around but I do know how to fly Jets. I’m also not going to talk about anyone else because I don’t know first had how it all happened.

I wanted the table and agreed to purchase it. My wife talked me out of it because we were in the process of moving so I backed out. Later we had a meeting with our house designer and he said that I should buy it. I was so excited, and my wife changed her mind so I called you say I wanted the table.

You told me several times that someone was going over to see the table, play on it, take pics of it, and report back. None of this happened so I canceled the deal a second time. I understand that your in Florida and the table is in Chicago but when your going to make $1000 commission on the sale a little more due diligence is expected.

The owners ad from what I can see never claimed that the table was beautifully restored. It looks like it was a POS table that a hack restored in 1980. Nice photo shopped pics buy the way. As far as I’m concerned, you misrepresented the table. Maybe not by design, but that’s the end result.

I’m not all bent out of shape over it so don’t bother calling back. If any details are incorrect you may post a response here.

Keep the sunny side up.

Jim
Jim, several details and timelines don't add up from your post and replys to me by text! I think u got caught up on a follow the of 2 greedy ignorant guy's! It will ALL be perfectly clear with calls, texts and the timelines of each.
Old 07-24-2019, 01:37 PM
Verified Member

My 2 cents, for what it is worth! I seen this very same table, the very same pictures representing the same floor and room, for sale for $14,000. I do not know if the realtor or owner put this up.

I researched this model, and they were represented in pictures of having 4 legs and 6 leg models. I never knew of a 4-1/2 x 9 table to have 6 legs, for that is generally reserved for 5 x 10's. So if in fact this is a 4-1/2 x 9 I then believe it is in deed a very rare table, plus being one of Brunswick's top of the line models. Whitey

Last edited by Dennis "Whitey" Young; 07-24-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post
My 2 cents, for what it is worth! I seen this very same table, the very same pictures representing the same floor and room, for sale for $14,000. I do not know if the realtor or owner put this up.

I researched this model, and they were represented in pictures of having 4 legs and 6 leg models. I never knew of a 4-1/2 x 9 table to have 6 legs, for that is generally reserved for 5 x 10's. So if in fact this is a 4-1/2 x 9 I then believe it is in deed a very rare table, plus being one of Brunswick's top of the line models. Whitey
Whitey; You are probably correct on this.