BUSTAMANTE vs. CHOHAN...Buy a 3-day pass and you could win a TIGER CUE!!!

gerri3404

Verified Member
The NEXT 5 people who order the 3-Day All Access, will get a Kamui tip voucher for a free tip with your paid installation!

You will also be entered into a drawing for an exclusive Tiger/POV Pool Cue!

Get your pass today!!! For more details & conditions www.POVPOOL.com/ACTION

Busti vs Chohan.jpg

Last edited:

gerri3404

Verified Member
YOU COULD WIN THIS CUE!

FULL CUE.jpg

When you watch POV POOL's PPV events, you get something back! This 'TL-4' Tiger Cue with your choice of Tiger Shaft and Tiger Tip will be given away to one lucky viewer. The cue features a Natural Curly Maple forearm with 6 Cocobolo inlay points, 6 Tulip wood and 6 blue pearlescent poly inlay points on forearm and ebony/curly maple butt sleeve. Each handle and butt sleeve is then complemented with Tulip wood and black custom rings.

LX 4 BUTT.jpg

Retail Value = $1,199

LX 4 FOREARM VERT.jpg

Purchase the 3-Day Pass today and you could win this cue. Your purchase will automatically enter you into the drawing for this beautiful Tiger Cue!.

LX 4 LASER LOGO.jpg

ORDER NOW at: www.POVPOOL.com/Action
PPV-ACTION-HEADER-MASTER.png

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Busty/Chohan Promo Video

Busty/Chohan Promo Video

We hope you like our little promo for this event. Please share and help us spread the word.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdR8pOG9mr8[/ame]

keoneyo

Verified Member
Im waiting to see whose commentating before I buy the 3 day pass. I hope Daniel can see this is integral to the package. I really appreciate the free stream we had for the California Billiard event but had to turn off the sound after a while. Its just me and my quirks I guess.
I will probably purchase the final day in any event.

gerri3404

Verified Member
Im waiting to see whose commentating before I buy the 3 day pass. I hope Daniel can see this is integral to the package. I really appreciate the free stream we had for the California Billiard event but had to turn off the sound after a while. Its just me and my quirks I guess.
I will probably purchase the final day in any event.

Robert LeBlanc, Jay Helfert, Jimmy Milazzo, Ed Kelly...and we shall see who else we will pull into the booth.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Busty came from behind and won the first day 7/6.

Thanks for the update John! I was going to say something in another thread where folks were saying that Chohan was going to win like 21-17 and I thought that was out of line.

Busty can win this straight up imo.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Thanks for the update John! I was going to say something in another thread where folks were saying that Chohan was going to win like 21-17 and I thought that was out of line.

Busty can win this straight up imo.

I believe Tony will win it. He can clamp down if he wants to. Maybe the big lead early got him a little more reckless than normal.

I am a big fan of both players and have donated (Not willingly) to both of them. Both players won games where the other player had a big lead in the ball count. Makes for some exciting one pocket.

Ken Hoshide

From
Southern California
I think PovPool is doing a great job streaming this event. The picture quality is very good while the commentary is lively and interesting (Robert LaBlanc and Daniel Busch, thus far). With the exception of few errors, the level of play between Chohan and Bustamante has been very high. Momentum swings have been going back and forth like a great tennis match volley! First day final score is 7-6, Busty leads. Can't wait to see more! Thank you Daniel and Geraldine!

Henry

Verified Member
I believe Tony will win it. He can clamp down if he wants to. Maybe the big lead early got him a little more reckless than normal.

I am a big fan of both players and have donated (Not willingly) to both of them. Both players won games where the other player had a big lead in the ball count. Makes for some exciting one pocket.

I agree with John of course I always do. I like Tony and I was not surprised he got off to a slow start. Bustamonte makes almost everything he shoots at so it should be close.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Maybe he just fed the fish to make it a better value for the paying customers. BTW I was talking to Rocky McElroy of Capone's today in Spring Hill. He was telling me that all his tournaments are streamed free and he gets incredible viewer participation. He ha 30,000 and 40,000 viewers on the last two events. They had experimented before this and on one occasion asked $10.00 for the event. The viewership went down by a factor of 10. By streaming events free and getting knockout viewership, it allows them to get revenue from sponsors. He sees the day when they will be playing real commercials on the stream. I think he's on to something.

gerri3404

Verified Member
Maybe he just fed the fish to make it a better value for the paying customers. BTW I was talking to Rocky McElroy of Capone's today in Spring Hill. He was telling me that all his tournaments are streamed free and he gets incredible viewer participation. He ha 30,000 and 40,000 viewers on the last two events. They had experimented before this and on one occasion asked $10.00 for the event. The viewership went down by a factor of 10. By streaming events free and getting knockout viewership, it allows them to get revenue from sponsors. He sees the day when they will be playing real commercials on the stream. I think he's on to something.

POV POOL hasn't done a PPV in over 2 years. Obviously a majority of our events are free. We're able to provide free streams because of sponsorship money. And btw, finding companies that can pay what it takes to maintain a live stream company is difficult. In the last three weeks, we have streamed some phenomenal matches for free, but like boxing or UFC, we have put together this special match up, to be able to pay ourselves, the players and even profit share with the venue.

And with this event, we were offering a free tip or tip voucher (while supplies last), to anyone who bought the 3-day, $30 PPV pass. And also, with the help of Tiger products were able to offer a drawing for a cue, as well. Not only would you be able to watch a great match up, but you would get tip, that is practically worth the amount of the PPV.

I am insulted that you or anyone else thinks that we put together a special event, where we would have to go the extra mile to do, and you think it should be offered for free. What have you done to think you deserve this or any stream for free? And guess what when it's free, people still like to complain, so why not charge and actually get paid to hear the complaints? Don't bother responding because you will never understand what it takes on this side.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Just finished watching today match. Got tired and am gong to bed. Score is 12/12 with Tony playing great to tie it up. It's obvious to me that Chohan is the more knowledgeable player but also obvious that Busty is the better ball striker. Mover vs shooter, now we'll know the answer to that question. Maybe not because after more thought Tony knows more moves but will take that shot that will win the game or lose it just as quickly.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Chohan up 14/12. Great stream to watch as both players are liable to get out from anywhere. Lots of war stories from Bobby LeBlanc (Cotton) and the other commentators, Ed Kelly and Jimmy Mataya. Almost as much fun as the game.

Looking forward to the finish today. Thank you Daniel and Geraldine.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
POV POOL hasn't done a PPV in over 2 years. Obviously a majority of our events are free. We're able to provide free streams because of sponsorship money. And btw, finding companies that can pay what it takes to maintain a live stream company is difficult. In the last three weeks, we have streamed some phenomenal matches for free, but like boxing or UFC, we have put together this special match up, to be able to pay ourselves, the players and even profit share with the venue.

And with this event, we were offering a free tip or tip voucher (while supplies last), to anyone who bought the 3-day, $30 PPV pass. And also, with the help of Tiger products were able to offer a drawing for a cue, as well. Not only would you be able to watch a great match up, but you would get tip, that is practically worth the amount of the PPV.

I am insulted that you or anyone else thinks that we put together a special event, where we would have to go the extra mile to do, and you think it should be offered for free. What have you done to think you deserve this or any stream for free? And guess what when it's free, people still like to complain, so why not charge and actually get paid to hear the complaints? Don't bother responding because you will never understand what it takes on this side.

Geraldine,

Please don't be offended. I did pay to watch your event. The knowledge of what Rocky does and why could be informative especially if you knew more details. I'm sure he would share them with you if you simply asked. You completely misread my post. I'm not complaining about your stream. If I were I would not complain about the price. There are other issues to complain about if that is what I want to do. I wanted to share knowledge of a success in case any other event promoters were interested in trying that model.

When you have a viewership of tens of thousands you have leverage to attract sponsors. You could put up banners and mention the sponsors on air the way promoters do it now if you wanted to but this is doomed to failure IMO. This has typically been limited to pool industry sponsors and local sponsors but with that many viewers you could run actual commercials. Everybody who plays pool also uses soap, toothpaste, soft drinks, beer, cigarettes, cars, and every other type of product you can name. Now these types of sponsors are not going to come knocking on your door to ask if they can advertise with you. You've got to ask them.

I believe this is the future of live-streaming pool events.