Road trip

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
So this Friday I load up and drive with Mary K. It layfayette for the white diamond tournament. Come home on Monday. Then jump on an airplane and go to Atlanta to meet up with hardmix and go and play in the great Smokey mountain shootout.
Going to these tournaments is all about trying to get seasoned in tourney play. But y’all got to admit I travel with world class people and players. Just hope no one sees me carrying their baggage. Lol

B

Ps I am turning into a true pool degenerate...

Last edited:

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Very jealous, Bille.;)

1HoleNut, MaryK, and HardMix. Some of that will be rubbing off on you.

Too bad you are missing Philly.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I am looking forward to another visit with the Colonel. We get a day to play 1p together and then off to NC to play 9 ball on 7’ diamonds.:eek:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
So this Friday I load up and drive with Mary K. It layfayette for the white diamond tournament. Come home on Monday. Then jump on an airplane and go to Atlanta to meet up with hardmix and go and play in the great Smokey mountain shootout.
Going to these tournaments is all about trying to get seasoned in tourney play. But y’all got to admit I travel with world class people and players. Just hope no one sees me carrying their baggage. Lol

B

Ps I am turning into a true pool degenerate...

Good for you. Say hi to Mary, and as a true pool degenerate for over 50 years, I know you will have a great time. Some of it is bound to rub off and stick.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Please post if any of you are on the stream table for poolactiontv so I can watch.... I only watch one pocket but I will make an exception for one of you turkeys!!!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Played good but didn’t do well enough to win. Found some errors and have to work them out before the great Smokey mountain shootout