Pics Of Members For DCC Recognition

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
As per usual, the Ghost is always looking to help out his forum brothers wherever he can..:)...that said...

For 1st time onepocket.org DCC attendees, like Petie, Mkelley, etc. who haven't ever met all of us before...I thought I would provide pics of a few of us, so you will recognize us when you see us at the DCC, and can come up and introduce yourself - if I don't have time tonight to put up all of the pics tonight, I'll continue tomorrow..:heh...this first pic is of the Beard - taken as he was enjoying a glass of vino, while transcribing "Banks That Don't Go, But Do" >>>

- Gh:)st

Attachments

• BEARD.jpg
    BEARD.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...this next pic is of SJDuck - taken several years ago at his UPS drivers retirement party...as you can tell in the pic, he is having a great time...:)...

Attachments

• SJD.jpg
    SJD.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and this pic, taken at a rock festival, is of Scrzbill, who is coming with John H. from California...he and The Beard are anxious to make eachother's acquaintance...:eek:...:)...

Attachments

• BILL.jpg
    BILL.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...next up we have timdog from New York City...I believe he's going to be dropping a new CD soon and going on tour...:cool:...

Attachments

• TIM.jpg
    TIM.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and now for one of our lady-members...this is sunnyone - she is cute, just like we all thought...and the Ghost very much likes her shooting style, and her form-fitting outfit..:eek:...:heh...

Attachments

• SUNNYONE.jpg
    SUNNYONE.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...I was going to save it for last...but I know many of you are anxious to see the Ghost's pic, so I'll put it up now...:)...seeing the pic, it will be pretty obvious why the Ghost has so many female admirers - I'm also including here, a pic of just a few of the Ghost's many fans...:heh...:cool:...

LUKE.jpg

AMSTERDAM.jpg

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...and now for one of our lady-members...this is sunnyone - and she is cute, just like we all thought...the Ghost very much likes her shooting style, and her outfit..:eek:...:heh...

Excellent posts Gh:eek:sterermeister, But you tried to make yourself 'normal looking.......I shall oblige, with your latest photo..:p
(thank God, the face is covered).....
View attachment 5131

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...next up we have lll/Larry...the friendly, smiling guy that you all probably expected...:)...

Attachments

• LARRY.jpg
    LARRY.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Excellent posts Gh:eek:sterermeister

Thank you Papie - I thought you would like them...;)...

But you tried to make yourself 'normal looking.......I shall oblige, with your latest photo..:p
(thank God, the face is covered).....
View attachment 5131

...and yes, I had been expecting your intervention before long - and most probably with the inclusion of a fake pic of the Ghost, as you did - I thought it would be a more horrible pic than what you put up though..:)...

...and didn't you particularly enjoy the pic of sunnyone - I know you wondered what she looked like when she was playing pool...;)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and last up for tonight, is our founder, Steve Booth - and I think that Steve, like most of the other members whose pics I've posted up tonight, looks like you would expect him to...:)...

Attachments

• STEVE.jpg
    STEVE.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...and last up for tonight, is our founder, Steve Booth - and I think that Steve, like most of the other members whose pics I've posted up tonight, looks like you would expect him to...:)...

If you lift up the sheet, this is what the Gh:eek:ast actually looks like..(pre-transgender operation, of course)...:eek:

View attachment 5134

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Gh:eek:ast....(Pre Trans-gender operation) actually looked better...:p

That pic was real funny..........the first 24 times you posted it dummy. Why don't you peruse the net for some new fat girl and ugly girls pics. Do you have a single clue in the world how unfunny and stupid (like you:p) those type pics are day after day? The same boring pics of horseface aniston need to be updated too, same old pics day after day, everyday.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
...and this pic, taken at a rock festival, is of Scrzbill, who is coming with John H. from California...he and The Beard are anxious to make eachother's acquaintance...:eek:...:)...

That picture is out of date. That one is from the free love feast that John and I went too in 2007. You can also tell it's an old photo because I don't wear sandals any longer.

Attachments

• DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    326.8 KB · Views: 0

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Jr hendy pic

Jr hendy pic

Since the Ghost does not have any pics of his partner at DCC, I will post one of my own.

Or course I will be disguised as an old fat guy to remain undercover for action purposes.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Why don't you peruse the net for some new fat girl and ugly girls pics... Do you have a single clue in the world how unfunny and stupid those type pics are day after day? The same boring pics of horseface aniston need to be updated too, same old pics day after day, everyday.

Great idea Lintbrain...:) Oh, you won't believe what I found...:eek: Looks like another BIGGIE award for the old horse-faced, saggy, thin lipped broad..
Probably just another bunch of 'lavender lad's' giving this award too..:p (whyancha guy's give it up ? Its a NO WIN !!)

C:cool::cool:L Duck <---please note how many other hot, younger celeb's she had to beat out !!

http://haveuheard.net/2011/06/jenni...e-hotness-award-spike-tvs-guys-choice-awards/

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
...and this pic is of partners Deeman and Ace - that's Deeman standing behind Ace in the pic, and I think you can see why he offered to be the security/bouncer guy for our private az/onepocket.org room at the DCC...:eek:... >>>

PS, But, if they were as tough as the Ghost, they would be driving up to the DCC on their Harleys...if the Ghost had a Harley, no way would a little snow, ice, and 20 degree temp. bother him...:heh...:cool:

Attachments

• DEE 3.jpg
    DEE 3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Since the Ghost does not have any pics of his partner at DCC, I will post one of my own.

Or course I will be disguised as an old fat guy to remain undercover for action purposes.

John....You should have waited a little longer - I was going to get to your pic today...I was waiting to find a very special pic...:heh...:p