Who is gonna be at Tunica?

Deeman

Verified Member
I will be there for the one pocket! It is only a few miles from my hometown so I have not decided if I will stay at the hotel or elsewhere.

Let us know who will be there so I can start saving for drinks! :)

DeeMan

beatle

Verified Member
do they allow smoking near the venue? it isnt worth it anymore to be around it.

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
I will be there and I am bringing my family with me.....gonna make a vacation out of it. What else is there to do in or around Tunica?

Deeman

Verified Member
I will be there and I am bringing my family with me.....gonna make a vacation out of it. What else is there to do in or around Tunica?

Beal Street, Graceland, Memphis Zoo, Lakeland, me brother's place, Highpockets (my old home pool hall), minorities galor, Spiderman says he is coming and I know you have not seen him in a few years!

DeeMan

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Dee, I'm seriously considering attending. The deciding factor will be if I've spent too much time away from my practice to justify a 5-6 day trip to Tunica. Miss Kitty and I are going out to L.A. for a week next month, so we'll see if I dare take anymore time off.

I'd hate to miss a big 1P tourny in my home state! Unfortunately my previously mediocre 1P game has doubtlessly become even more mediocre after a year's layoff. But maybe I'll let Col. Bille work me into shape on his excellent Diamond-- at least to where I'd be a threat to win maybe a game or two... It would be fun to harass some of you knuckleheads up there.:cool: Maybe if I watch Billy I. and John Henderson play awhile, I'd learn something.;)

Doc

Deeman

Verified Member
Dee, I'm seriously considering attending. The deciding factor will be if I've spent too much time away from my practice to justify a 5-6 day trip to Tunica. Miss Kitty and I are going out to L.A. for a week next month, so we'll see if I dare take anymore time off.

I'd hate to miss a big 1P tourny in my home state! Unfortunately my previously mediocre 1P game has doubtlessly become even more mediocre after a year's layoff. But maybe I'll let Col. Bille work me into shape on his excellent Diamond-- at least to where I'd be a threat to win maybe a game or two... It would be fun to harass some of you knuckleheads up there.:cool: Maybe if I watch Billy I. and John Henderson play awhile, I'd learn something.;)

Doc

Doc,

I hope you do come up. I'd love to see you again and we can certainly find some good bar-be-que in the area.

DeeMan

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I am coming for sure. I will probably be looking to play some this time.

Beard

Bad as I play I have several backers in the wings on call.

Thats simply AMAZING...Good for you Beardo, Go get' em, and GOOD LUCK..:)

Ole Buddy Duck <--Is turning over a new leaf ! :)

PS..Will Nurse Rachett allow these "backers" out on the street with actual $$ ? Which 'wing' are they in ? Can I use 'em ? :rolleyes: :p :p

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I am making my reservations at the Campground next week... I plan to play (okay attend), both the banks and one-pocket... don't have much use for nine ball...

Doc,
I have the time whenever you do to practice... come on over and beat up on me some more...

Freddy,
I'll take 10/6 at full rack banks... you can even have the break...LOL but I don't have any backers, have to bet my own...

Deeman,
I am bringing my 5th wheel, so my smoker and grill will be running pretty much every day... we can do our own short ribs, and some drunk chickens...

Bille

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thats simply AMAZING...Good for you Beardo, Go get' em, and GOOD LUCK..:)

Ole Buddy Duck <--Is turning over a new leaf ! :)

PS..Will Nurse Rachett allow these "backers" out on the street with actual $$ ? Which 'wing' are they in ? Can I use 'em ?

When I said "in the wings," I really meant "wards."

Beard

Over on AZ, Keith Thompson's son, Squirrel Jr, has confirmed his daddy's spot on my beat list from when Little Squirrel won the all around in Johnston City in '70. Its in the Good Players who quit playing early thread. I plead new found humility by not re posting the kid's actual quote.:p:p:

Deeman

Verified Member
Deeman,
I am bringing my 5th wheel, so my smoker and grill will be running pretty much every day... we can do our own short ribs, and some drunk chickens...

Bille[/QUOTEBill

Bille,

I know where we can get some good meat to grill. Can't wait!

DeeMan

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
It all depends on whether or not you know the chief of police, or senior detectives in Tunica... I believe they call that a "get out of jail card"... just saying...

Bille

Deeman

Verified Member
It all depends on whether or not you know the chief of police, or senior detectives in Tunica... I believe they call that a "get out of jail card"... just saying...

Bille

This is funny. My Uncle, Richard Sands was Mayor of Tunica back in the seventies! He was on sixty minutes with Morie Safer calling him out the conditions the locals lived in.

however, that won't buy us squat now! :(

DeeMan

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
I am making my reservations at the Campground next week... I plan to play (okay attend), both the banks and one-pocket... don't have much use for nine ball...

Doc,
I have the time whenever you do to practice... come on over and beat up on me some more...

Freddy,
I'll take 10/6 at full rack banks... you can even have the break...LOL but I don't have any backers, have to bet my own...

Deeman,

Bille

Bille, is there a campground at the facility?

Pel