joyner/ sambajon

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
1-1 in games joyner broke wing ball hit the q and here is how he left the break.
sambajon first inning the game. tough spot . what would you do???

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The layout view is distorted from looking at it from below the foot of the table. I believe there's plenty of room to kick the 5 ball with left english like this: ~Doc
joyner sambajon - OnePocket.jpg

stljohnny

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Hard to tell, but could he force through the 14/4 balls and get the CB below the 5? Like this?

Attachments

• joyner_sambajon_thru.jpg
    joyner_sambajon_thru.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 0

Deeman

Verified Member
What about just tapping the 7 over to then rail, leaving the cue ball where nit is. Looks like there is no direct shot from there.

DeeMan

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Deeman said:
What about just tapping the 7 over to then rail, leaving the cue ball where nit is. Looks like there is no direct shot from there.

DeeMan

Dee you might leave a big bank to really move balls toward his pocket.;)
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
stljohnny said:
Hard to tell, but could he force through the 14/4 balls and get the CB below the 5? Like this?

STLJHY, That's worth a try.Good Eye.
Rod.
PS,I woulda probably just spun off the 7 ball and left the CB uptable in the corner.

mosconiac

Verified Member
I am sure this is not what Santos did, but I'm looking to survive this inning since I couldn't be in a worse spot than this. Also, I am assuming the 1-rail kick at the 5B is a no go...otherwise that would be priority #1.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
stljohnny said:
another 1/2 cookie for you:)
he did play to hit thru the 2 balls to get to the 5
he hit it like this

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
looking at the original layout i was thinking to come off the 9 with low left to kick into the 5. looking to go thru the 2 balls didnt come to me so i thought this answer to the break would be educational.
too bad not too many of you made any comments:(
good eye johnny:)
ghost might need some weight from you:eek: :D
( ghost only trying to help)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
lll said:
here is how he left it
View attachment 1986

I looked at that shot, but didn't like it because I didn't know where the 14 was going to go after caroming off of the 10 ball...Santos came out great - but in my opinion, he just got lucky - he could have just as easily sold out...

I would have probably shot Rod's shot, heading uptable towards the right corner - but I might have chose to get there by thinning the 9 instead of going off of the 7 - would have to be at the table to decide which.

- Ghost

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
I looked at that shot, but didn't like it because I didn't know where the 14 was going to go after caroming off of the 10 ball...Santos came out great - but in my opinion, he just got lucky - he could have just as easily sold out...

I would have probably shot Rod's shot, heading uptable towards the right corner - but I might have chose to get there by thinning the 9 instead of going off of the 7 - would have to be at the table to decide which.

- Ghost
why didnt you comment when you first saw the thread:confused:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
lll said:
why didnt you comment when you first saw the thread.

Larry,

Here is a comment you may not like...Not to take your fun away, as I know you enjoy hashing around WEI tables and Greenshots...But, as the Grosst alluded to, it is just
not the same as being at the table
. That is why I seldom join in those 'clusterf**k's...(plus, I am not that into flaming with retard's, like Dennis and the Grosst)...:rolleyes: :p

One Pocket Ghost=I would have probably shot Rod's shot, heading uptable towards the right corner - but I might have chose to get there by thinning the 9 instead of going off of the 7 -I would have to be at the table to decide which.

Without knowing exactly where every ball is,...It is just a time passing diversion. Some people really get into it, and thats cool. And while you may learn a few different opinions, nothing is etched in stone. If it were, I would be able to steal the Grosst's money giving him 8 to 5. As it is, at my advanced age, I just barely have the best of it playing even...Do you see what I'm saying ?...:cool:

Papie..(AKA Duck/Dick)

PS..He is in for a rude awakening at DCC..I only hope I get to play him first, because he may not be solvent enough, to stand John hammering him too...;) <---note smiley face, so as not to upset his delicate, born and bred, Chicago sensitivity...:eek:.. But thats OK...John and I will probably just throw in together, and take whatever meager crumbs we can get.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Larry,

Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack Ghrosst :p quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack Ghrosst quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack :D

Papie..(AKA Duck/Dick)

PS Quack quack quack quack DCC quack quack quack quack Goast quack quack quack quack quack quack quack John quack quack quack quack...:eek: ;)

...........:p

- Fantasma

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
DumbAssinAZ said:
Larry,

Here is a comment you may not like...Not to take your fun away, as I know you enjoy hashing around WEI tables and Greenshots...But, as the Grosst alluded to, it is just
not the same as being at the table
. That is why I seldom join in those 'clusterf**k's...(plus, I am not that into flaming with retard's, like Dennis and the Grosst)...:rolleyes: :p

Papie..(AKA Duck/Dick)
Dear DAinAZ,

As I just said to someone else a couple of days ago "If you don't want to participate nobody's gonna stop you".

You don't participate because you've got the attention span, IQ & package of a gnat:p .

Maybe you could go away till the next HOF vote also, then you could both get on AZ and remind everyone to vote even though they never post here any other time. Don't forget to mention who you voted for(Buddy next year), we know you don't want in.

Dennis