Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > Bank Pool Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindlyOleUncleDave View Post
Then perhaps you should not hold forth is a PUBLIC PLACE.
You searched six days worth of threads and posts and as you sat alone in your dark room with absolutely nothing better to do than write gibberish such as this the best you could come up with is to critique me? If I were you and had such a miserable existence I would go out and shoot myself in the head.

If you wouldn't say this to my face then you shouldn't write it online either and you are much too much of a coward to say it to my face. You are an asshole Dave and you have been for a long time.

Dennis
Old 01-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna View Post
They were awfully close. I played both of them a lot of bank pool. If you were going to fool with them you had better have your A game. Keep in mind Cole has been a dead potato for the last 30 years. Keith, maybe only the last ten. Both played the exact same style. Shoot at the moon. If you could ride out their barrages, you could eventually break 'em down.

Beard

They didnt do good in tournaments because they didnt sleep, didnt prepare, and took booze and drugs. Gambling was a different story.
Yeah it was, they took more drugs, and less booze.. (sleeping was optional)

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 01-06-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJDinPHX View Post
Yeah it was, they took more drugs, and less booze.. (sleeping was optional)
Hey Ducky, glad you're here. Do you think it would be tougher to play golf (on a course) or pool when high and/or drunk???

RBL
Old 01-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brumback View Post
Yeah!! It's none of your all's business.That last line Is a good one hehe.I'll come up there,If you'll let me bet that I can make that 6 more than half of the time.And more than half of the time means 6 out of 10,Incase you don't understand that. I'll quit woofin If ya'll quit with the name calling.What are ya'll 6 or somthin? No harm no foul.What's that mean? John B.
After watching that DVD and understand how John shoots these banks, I'd give him 10/10 and *maybe* 9/10 on his own table. On good equipment he should still make that 9/10. It's a hanger

Last edited by mohrt; 01-06-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
Hey Ducky, glad you're here. Do you think it would be tougher to play golf (on a course) or pool when high and/or drunk???

RBL
Not even close..I can play scratch golf, drunk/high/whatever, with a blindfold on, and a guide dog...Pretty tough to do that on a pool table, my dog's paws keep getting in the way.. (believe me, I've tried)..

Last edited by SJDinPHX; 01-06-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Verified Member

Default How many mg of Thorazine are you supposed to be taking every 6 hours??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
You searched six days worth of threads and posts and as you sat alone in your dark room with absolutely nothing better to do than write gibberish such as this the best you could come up with is to critique me? If I were you and had such a miserable existence I would go out and shoot myself in the head.

If you wouldn't say this to my face then you shouldn't write it online either and you are much too much of a coward to say it to my face. You are an asshole Dave and you have been for a long time.

Dennis
Actually it was a post of 1 PM the same day.

As for sitting alone in a dark room, it is not I who constantly seem compelled to post visual snippets of real honest pool games. I actually prefer the poorly lit, though not too dark, rooms where billiards and such are practiced, hopefully by folks like you .... you know ... folks who think they a gambling.

I was not rendering a critique but pointing out that this is a public forum and subject to very limited, if any, expectations of privacy.

I would be more than happy to repeat my statement to your face. We could do it over a pool table next time I am in your neighborhood.

At least you are correct about the "long time" part. And I cannot get upset over being called an asshole: as the old expression goes, "Shsssssssssssh ! They are playing my song!"

Now, go back to your room.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Verified Member

I have seen John B play a few times the last couple of years and he is playing lights out bank pool I was around when keith was playing in his prime and hung around Gary in Cincy in the late 80s seen a lot of bank pool imo keith wins at 1 pocket and 9ball vs John but I like John B in banks by a margin