Derby City advice

Jlincoln

I know I posted something similar to this before, but I have more specifics this time. I am going to the derby strictly for action only! I am coming with a pile of cash but I can only stay a few days. My options are:

I can be at the Derby January 24,25,26,and 27
OR Jan 27,28,29, and 30

Which dates would you recommend and why?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I know I posted something similar to this before, but I have more specifics this time. I am going to the derby strictly for action only! I am coming with a pile of cash but I can only stay a few days. My options are:

OR Jan 27,28,29, and 30

Not much difference IMO. Banks and One Pocket will be going on on the 24th and One pocket and 9 ball on the 27th. The only place you will be able to get a table without getting bumped off is the action room, and you can go there any time.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky

OR Jan 27,28,29, and 30

I would recommend going when the latter rounds of the one pocket are going off.

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH

OR Jan 27,28,29, and 30

It all depends on what games you play, if it's one pocket middle of the week is best, 9 ball players show up later in the week, they will bet higher, often.

John

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

OR Jan 27,28,29, and 30

That time of yr. in the center of the country, the weather will have its say.