1st Annual One Pocket Tournament

mdbilliards

Bank Schott Billiards located at 2322 Mountain Rd. Pasadena, MD 21122 will be hosting its 1st annual one pocket tournament. See attachment below for more information. It will be a great weekend. We are a BYOB establishment with a $3 cover for those who choose to drink. As a BYOB establishment, I'm not allowed to store beer so bring your own cooler. There will also be a $5 admission fee for all non players. If you have any questions you can contact myself the owner Jason Schott at 410-315-7552 or visit the website at www.marylandbilliards.com. There will also be smaller events going on during the main event. If you plan on staying the night in the area look for hotels in the Glen Burnie, MD area. There are no other major events going on in this area that weekend so you shouldn't have any problem finding rooms. At Bank Schott Billairds we have Brunswick Gold Crown III pool tables with Simonis #860 cloth and Brunswick Centennial pool balls with all of our tables. I look forward to seeing you there.

Jason Schott

Attachments

• one pocket tournament 2.jpg
    one pocket tournament 2.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 0