Placerville, CA
Final three winners side: Bustamante, Santos, Efren

Losers side: Reid Stensrud, Ernesto, Alcano, Oscar &Amar Kang

I lost to Santos and then Alcano.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Sounds like fun John - wish I was there playing too.....and we could team up and get 11-6 from a couple of those straight-shootin' pinoys...:heh

- Ghosty

PS, Who's the guy Reid? - I never heard his name before.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Sounds like fun John - wish I was there playing too.....and we could team up and get 11-6 from a couple of those straight-shootin' pinoys...:heh

- Ghosty

PS, Who's the guy Reid? - I never heard his name before.

Reid is a young local player out of California billiards.

It would be safe to say that he is playing over his head or got a good draw in the tournament.

He is relatively new to one pocket. I think he has been playing a few years or so.

I would play him even... Unlike the ghost, who I would ask for a little spot. :D

Dud

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I have been teaching Reid for about a year. I would give him hints and then let him learn from it. He is a straight shooter who has a long way to go. He had a good draw but all the same, it wasn't a soft field except for me. And he didn't play me. I would like to see him and Dudley play. It would be fun to watch a couple of straight shootin newbies trying to out move each other. I'll make Dudley a 6-5 favorite maybe 7-5. As far as the future for either one, neither will have a "state" named after them.:sorry
Kentucky

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
I have been teaching Reid for about a year. I would give him hints and then let him learn from it. He is a straight shooter who has a long way to go. He had a good draw but all the same, it wasn't a soft field except for me. And he didn't play me. I would like to see him and Dudley play. It would be fun to watch a couple of straight shootin newbies trying to out move each other. I'll make Dudley a 6-5 favorite maybe 7-5. As far as the future for either one, neither will have a "state" named after them.:sorry
Kentucky

Finally somebody describes my game in the way it should be. I can play well at times but I'm not a very well rounded player. I rely on my strengths (ball making) to make up for my weaknesses. (shot selection/moving)

I'm learning though.. :cool:

I would love to play Reid, he is a good guy who I've always enjoyed matching up with.

Dudley

--> Trying to be Mr. Do right

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Finally somebody describes my game in the way it should be. I can play well at times but I'm not a very well rounded player. I rely on my strengths (ball making) to make up for my weaknesses. (shot selection/moving)

I'm learning though.. :cool:

I would love to play Reid, he is a good guy who I've always enjoyed matching up with.

Dudley

--> Trying to be Mr. Do right

Reid played great and beat Ernesto to come in 4th. Ernesto had a bad scratch but Reid took advantage of it.

He handled himself very well against tough competition.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Reid is a young local player out of California billiards.

It would be safe to say that he is playing over his head or got a good draw in the tournament.

He is relatively new to one pocket. I think he has been playing a few years or so.

I would play him even... Unlike the ghost, who I would ask for a little spot. :D

Dud

No problem Simon, we'll just get that all settled ahead of time...here ya go - just print it out and bring it with you the next time we play...:) ------>

Attachments

• small dot.jpg
    small dot.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 0

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Reid played great and beat Ernesto to come in 4th. Ernesto had a bad scratch but Reid took advantage of it.

He handled himself very well against tough competition.

Sounds like I would have my hands full against him. Great Playing Reid!!

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
No problem Simon, we'll just get that all settled ahead of time...here ya go - just print it out and bring it with you the next time we play...:) ------>

Pretty slick maneuver there ghost... You're online woofing skills are second to none.

I've never been very smart when it comes to matching up.. I Just try and outrun it. :frus

Dudley