onepockethacker challenges Lou

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Bill, I love you and I love who you are and what you do for pool. However, you kind of sketch the guy out when he (reasonably) questions your part and then you misrepresent (1) talking to Rob about the way things went down, and (2) that you now represent him in negotiations. (It probably doesn't help that Rob coincidentally went missing on this thread for a day or so.)

I'm not forgiving Lou hurling ad hominem insults, but am offering up an unbiased take on things. And yes, I do realize there is more to this tiff than this thread.

For the record - I would love for these two to lock horns. I've watched them both play and 11-7 seems like a fair game.

You know I was trying to think of whom this little troika of hacker, Billy, and Larry reminded me of and suddenly it hit me: Jabba, the dude in white face that whispers in his ear, and the little salacious crumb critter cackling on the side.

Perfect :)

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Bill, I love you and I love who you are and what you do for pool. However, you kind of sketch the guy out when he (reasonably) questions your part and then you misrepresent (1) talking to Rob about the way things went down, and (2) that you now represent him in negotiations. (It probably doesn't help that Rob coincidentally went missing on this thread for a day or so.)

I'm not forgiving Lou hurling ad hominem insults, but am offering up an unbiased take on things. And yes, I do realize there is more to this tiff than this thread.

For the record - I would love for these two to lock horns. I've watched them both play and 11-7 seems like a fair game.

Did he hire you Dan? What I did was not done with any malice intended what so ever. It was harmless to all that were concerned, if any one was disrespected it would be Hacker, not Lou. My intentions were not to try to persuade Lou into playing Hacker so I could bet on Hacker, they were solely intended to create some action between them for the entertainment value of the match up, and only that. I could give two shits about what they bet, that's between them and I have no interest in that at all. His response to my post was distasteful, plain and simple. I didn't deserve the reply he made, but I guess that's just how he rolls. Am I upset? No, I just considered the source and i'm good with everything. Just having a little fun, that's all. This is like another wwyd, we just have a difference in opinion on what should be done and why, that's all.

Roll the cue ball off the 1ball to the right of the 9ball, and you'll be just fine.

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Did he hire you Dan? What I did was not done with any malice intended what so ever. It was harmless to all that were concerned, if any one was disrespected it would be Hacker, not Lou. My intentions were not to try to persuade Lou into playing Hacker so I could bet on Hacker, they were solely intended to create some action between them for the entertainment value of the match up, and only that. I could give two shits about what they bet, that's between them and I have no interest in that at all. His response to my post was distasteful, plain and simple. I didn't deserve the reply he made, but I guess that's just how he rolls. Am I upset? No, I just considered the source and i'm good with everything. Just having a little fun, that's all. This is like another wwyd, we just have a difference in opinion on what should be done and why, that's all.

Dr. Bill

I wasn't saying it was particularly vengeful or malicious - just that it could tend to scare a would-be contestant off that is already curious as to your exact role.

Does it change the game? No, not really: 11-7 is 11-7. I liked to see it as much as you would.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
You know I was trying to think of whom this little troika of hacker, Billy, and Larry reminded me of and suddenly it hit me: Jabba, the dude in white face that whispers in his ear, and the little salacious crumb critter cackling on the side.

Perfect :)

Lou Figueroa

LOL now that was funny Lou and as coincidence would have it I was able to do a little research and I was wrong saying you wouldn't play anyone... as a matter of fact I uncovered pics of your last 2 opponents.. These pics were taken right before you flipped the coin for the break with these guys... and now without further suspense I give you Lou's last 2 opponents for the big cheese............

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/5...coI/AAAAAAAADE0/mdoucc60-6Q/s1600/buitres.jpg

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/n...6/3/8/6/1/6/i/6/7/0/p-medium/greentoetag1.jpg

PRICELESS:lol:lol:lol

have a nice day:)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
wah,

wah,

wah.

You got caught in a blatant lie and had to cop to it. Deal with it.

Lou Figueroa

You're wrong again Lou, when did I get caught in a blatant lie? And again, I didn't have to cop to anything, for all anyone knew it was the truth that I could have talked to Hacker, so why would I have to cop to it.:sorry You deal with it Lou, you accused me of wrong doing without proof and had no problem with making it public. Does that sound like something you would do? I voluntarily admitted to the lie to prove your accusations wrong and unfounded. I told a white lie to create some action knowing that it was harmless and you in return slandered me off an assumption that your twisted mind concocted. Now again your saying that I got caught in a blatant lie, you didn't catch anything I voluntarily admitted it. DUH. :heh Fabrication seems to be your long suit, but like I said before, watch where you put that sword.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
It seems someone took some pics of our hero scouting out his next potential opponent.. they were even able to get a hold of his journal and we get to go right inside the mind of a big time hustler as he scouts his potential opponent....

"O.K. its Tuesday at 2 p.m. and I have stumbled upon another potential big time opponent"

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...eV4w8ZeCPL0CBE8Jemr3FSWa1hPRgawYS60nUT1-Gfegx

"Im now in hot pursuit of my next opponent, he is showing all the signs I look for in a match"

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...LUaZcJeNY_jfVqkLPir3_4z0tAjjkwngDsDEPyhe2ET42

"O.K. its official ladies and gentlemen I am going to get back in the box for some big money.. my opponent just showed the final sign I was looking for"

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...4_AWlHbkjL8at-MSQpWR8ZvpeaGAt_GBX1XhMGmougHhu

" this guy is going to be tougher than my usual opponents but Im going to show my heart in this match"

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I went to great lengths to acknowledge that your interest in my playing hacker was purely academic, out of love for the game, and pure as the driven snow. Of course you may choose to infer something else, or to quote from your own post above "...my post could have been interpreted in many different ways..." I have no control over any paranoid thoughts you might have.

Lou Figueroa
Well again your foot is stuck in your mouth, this is too easy Lou, surely you move better than this.

My first post.
Lou, I talked to the Hacker and he is in total agreement that he handled this whole thing with you wrong. He actually wants me to represent him with the negotiations with you on making a game at the Derby. The game of 11/7 seems like a fairly close game and I really believe that both you guys will enjoy the battle considering that ...believe it or not..he is really a gentlemen when at the table. (dinner table) just kidding. Seriously Lou, I along with many other players here would enjoy watching you two guys play, and it doesn't have to be for $5,000 or $10,000, i'm sure there are lesser amounts that would be appealing for you two guys to agree on, unless you really like the game and call his bluff.

Good luck to both you guys if you ever do get matched up.

Dr. Bill< marriage counselor

Your response

But of course. Your interest in making this match happen is purely out of, umm academic interest, if you will. And now, you are attempting to intervene as a completely neutral and impartial intermediary who hopes to further the greater good of the group and the game of one pocket in general. (Never mind that you spoke to hacker about this privately but address me publicly). Honestly, now that I think about it, what other earthly, possible motive (or intel) could I possibly ascribed to you that would have led me to anticipated your inevitable interest in this match, other than those pure as the driven snow?

Billy, I applaud your sincere efforts in this regards. In fact, I am so overwhelmed -- that you would step in like this out of pure love of the game -- that I have to say thank you, thank you very much. I think a tear is coming to my eye. Excuse a moment....

OK, I'm back. But no, hacker can still go pound sand.

Now *you* please, have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa

My response to your obvious sarcasm
Lou, that's a pretty strong accusation, you assumed that I have a vested interest in this match up and acted off of an assumption. Now why would you feel that way? And also accusing me of trying to manipulate you into playing a game that I may feel that you're going up hill with.. Well Lou you happen to be wrong, I would love to see this match happen, and not for the reasons you suspect, and yes it would be good for the game and the interest of the forum members. This would be a match up between two top characters, and would carry a high level of interest for reasons we all happen to know, and that's as pure as the driven snow as well. And to further my innocence in this alleged conspiracy i'm going to throw myself under the bus and tell you that I didn't even talk to the Hacker about this privately. I actually took it on my own to say this feeling that the Hacker wouldn't mind me speaking for him because it just may help in getting him down with you. Now as far as who's the favorite I wouldn't know, that would be decided at the table if you guys ever did play. Any ways thanks for your sincerity in wishing me a good day, and I appreciate you believing in me enough to make you cry. I'm sure you'll come to terms with it.

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill
Then finally the clincher that clearly shows your intent.
Bill, no accusations! Oh no way, Jose!

And vested interest, lying, manipulating?! You?!!!! Of all people?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harumph, I say!!!!

I do have to ask: don't you just love "The Godfather" movies?

Lou Figueroa
“Now listen, whoever comes to you
with this Barzini meeting, he's the traitor.”

So, would you say that i'm paranoid? Or would you say that you
're the one who's paranoid?

Lou, if there was an award for the most convincing lawyer to have never won a case, you undoubtedly would win it.

I rest my case and send it to the jury. Good luck, and have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Looks like it's hard to try and get a game around here.

In most pool rooms if someone says "hey, ------ what do you want to do with ------?", they don't get shit on like Billy has.

Wow

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
...So, would you say that i'm paranoid? Or would you say that you

...I rest my case and send it to the jury.

Dr. Bill

Foreman: Your honor, we find in favor of the plaintiff.

Judge: Who is the plaintiff?

Foreman: Everybody, as far as we can tell.

Judge: You can't find in favor of everybody.

Foreman: OK, we find against the defendant.

Judge: Well who the hell do you say is the defendant?

Foreman: Everybody as far as we can tell.

Judge: Good enough, I'll fine all of 'em. :D

lfigueroa

Verified Member

Roll the cue ball off the 1ball to the right of the 9ball, and you'll be just fine.

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

I'm just havin' some fun too :)

Lou Figueroa
yee ha!

lfigueroa

Verified Member
You're wrong again Lou, when did I get caught in a blatant lie?

Dr. Bill

"Lou, I talked to the Hacker and he is in total agreement that he handled this whole thing with you wrong. He actually wants me to represent him with the negotiations with you on making a game at the Derby."

"...I didn't even talk to the Hacker about this privately. I actually took it on my own to say this feeling that the Hacker wouldn't mind me speaking for him because it just may help in getting him down with you."

"Credibility problem? I don't think so Lou, I merely told you a "white lie"

Have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Well again your foot is stuck in your mouth, this is too easy Lou, surely you move better than this.

My first post.

Your response

My response to your obvious sarcasm

Then finally the clincher that clearly shows your intent.

So, would you say that i'm paranoid? Or would you say that you

Lou, if there was an award for the most convincing lawyer to have never won a case, you undoubtedly would win it.

I rest my case and send it to the jury. Good luck, and have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

wah, wah.

You whine like a 13-year old girl.

Lou Figueroa

beatle

Verified Member
lou wins again just because he is willing to keep posting a deluge of words against his opponents. who then manage to fall for it every time, and just like a line of lemmings follow him off the cliff.

lou 119 others zip

what was that ball we were going to cut the 6 ball?

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
It's kind of funny when serial liars like Lou start twisting things and accusing others of lying.

Lou has a well established pattern of lying in order to cover up his b.s. posturing: He was spotted sneaking out of House of Billiards in Santa Monica ducking the action. Later, he blatantly lies and says no one would play him. Then, when Wayne from HOB tries to set up a game with Lou, Lou lies and says some un-named friend told him Wayne is a lock artist. (Anyone who would publicly accuse Wayne of being a lock artist would be bitch slapped out of any pool room in So Cal.)

And this, ladies and gentleman, is not libel (nor slander) and would love to face anyone in court who thinks otherwise. ;)

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
I divided this conversation off of the Ghost's WWYD thread because it is a good candidate for further moderation. Please keep it civil guys.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
lou wins again just because he is willing to keep posting a deluge of words against his opponents. who then manage to fall for it every time, and just like a line of lemmings follow him off the cliff.

lou 119 others zip

what was that ball we were going to cut the 6 ball?

This should have been over a long time ago.

Three days and over 50 posts ago I told one of hacker's promoters, " ...you and the guy you are pimping for can go pound sand. I have no further interest in playing hacker." Unfortunamente, I had to repeat that message numerous times for the comprehension impaired who could not or would not understand that simple phrase.

Lou Figueroa

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I divided this conversation off of the Ghost's WWYD thread because it is a good candidate for further moderation. Please keep it civil guys.

Good job.. Its good you left the thread up though.. this situation goes on every pool hall in the country everyday... there are guys like Lou who long to be thought of as a player and would give up a body part to make it happen.. they like to posture how they can't get a game then when they are offered the nuts they look for every reason under the sun to back pedal out of it... nothing unusual about this thread at all.. NOBODY thought Lou would play with the nuts anyway.. although Lou prayed people did:lol:lol:lol

P.S. all this thread did was prove who was telling the truth about Lou looking for a game in Santa Monica...Someone was lying in that case... so was it Lou.. OR EVERYONE else

keoneyo

Verified Member
It's kind of funny when serial liars like Lou start twisting things and accusing others of lying.

Lou has a well established pattern of lying in order to cover up his b.s. posturing: He was spotted sneaking out of House of Billiards in Santa Monica ducking the action. Later, he blatantly lies and says no one would play him. Then, when Wayne from HOB tries to set up a game with Lou, Lou lies and says some un-named friend told him Wayne is a lock artist. (Anyone who would publicly accuse Wayne of being a lock artist would be bitch slapped out of any pool room in So Cal.)

And this, ladies and gentleman, is not libel (nor slander) and would love to face anyone in court who thinks otherwise. ;)

Your experience in defending murderers and other felons wont help you here Demon. Like Joe Wambaugh used to say. Ill paraphrase.At least Criminals have a code of honor, those scum don't.

Last edited: