What??

1andDone

Verified Member
From
Ocean Springs, MS
Action 24/7 stole my name!!!:heh
I guess I'll let it slide... Oh, and I ordered one!

Attachments

• one-and-done-510x652.jpg
    one-and-done-510x652.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
you only make one ball at a time
1 and done
thats my take

Yea, that's what it means. It's what I find myself saying every time my opponent sells out a shot where I should get many...I get one and don't get shape...one and done! :)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Yea, that's what it means. It's what I find myself saying every time my opponent sells out a shot where I should get many...I get one and don't get shape...one and done! :)

I guess it could also refer to a spot playing one pocket where you or your opponent (whoever is giving up the weight) has to shoot one and stop. This prevents those great ball runners from getting a shot and you never getting back to the table.

unoperro

Verified Member
I guess it could also refer to a spot playing one pocket where you or your opponent (whoever is giving up the weight) has to shoot one and stop. This prevents those great ball runners from getting a shot and you never getting back to the table.

We used to play the whole game like that. Both players get 1 shot. Pocket speed is essential. Patience is still important or you still give the game away.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
A lot of players find they need to give me 8-1 to make the game even, so I call that "1 and done."

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We used to play the whole game like that. Both players get 1 shot. Pocket speed is essential. Patience is still important or you still give the game away.

I learned one pocket this way. If you had a chance to make one, you made it then played safe. Then I moved to California and the game was completely different. Now I still play one and done because I cant run balls any longer.:sorry