Bank pool tourny report

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It is my pleasure to announce that my guy, Riley Jet Johnson, has taken off the bank tournament at Red Shoes yesterday. He actually split the prize money with Jeff Carter. Jeff had declared earlier that if it came down to those two that he wanted to just split it up and let it go at that.
Jet is playing with a lot of confidence now.

Beard

Jet has proven to be the perfect executor of my strategies. He is "Ghost Playing" for me. (Similar to "Ghost Writing") "You cant out move the Beard's Ghost at bank pool." Seems like I recall hearing that phrase somewhere else!?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
fred bentivegna said:
Beard

Jet has proven to be the perfect executor of my strategies. He is "Ghost Playing" for me. (Similar to "Ghost Writing") "You cant out move the Beard's Ghost at bank pool." Seems like I recall hearing that phrase somewhere else!?

And if you should happen to run into any hot teenaged hillbilly girls..since you can't 'access' them anymore..send them on over to me, and I'll "Ghost Pleasure" them for you...:D...:p

Ghost

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
And if you should happen to run into any hot teenaged hillbilly girls..since you can't 'access' them anymore..send them on over to me, and I'll "Ghost Pleasure" them for you...:D...:p

Ghost
ghost thats very kind of you;)

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
fred bentivegna said:

Ghost said:
if you should happen to run into any hot teenaged hillbilly girls..since you can't 'access' them anymore..send them on over to me, and I'll "Ghost Pleasure" them for you......

Ghost

Does the word "VICARIOUSLY" Strike a familiar note.:p :eek:
Rod.